Chapter 10

Primrose's POV
He brought me to his room and sat down on his bed. I was now straddling him. We started holding each other tighter.

"What exactly did you do?"

"I-I cut my foot."

"Your foot?"

"I-I saw a vein that looked good."

He just let me cry.

"I want another hug!"

I looked over my shoulder and saw Marionette standing in the doorway. I turned around. She ran over to the bed and I helped her get on. I started hugging her. When I went bad to school it was like nobody noticed I was gone. Onyx started letting me in more. His friends accepted me into their group. They automatically were protective of me.

"Did you go to parties in Boston?"

"No. I'm not the type of person. I like staying in. Plus I love spending time with my family."

"Her sister's adorable."

"You've met her family?"

"Only because Mari and I were helping babysit."

"Oh? MJ was helping us?"

"MJ's met her family too?"

"Are you sure you're not together?"

"Yeah. We're just friends. My sister and MJ are friends. They met at the park."

I felt something going down my body. I looked down and saw a hand. I looked and saw the hand belonged to Onyx's friend Casey. It went down my pants and into my underwear. I went to pull it out but he slid 2 fingers in.

NOT AGAIN!

I grabbed Onyx's hand and started squeezing it. My body started shaking.

"N-Nyx?"

"Yeah?"

"H-help."

"What's wrong?"

"She's fine."

"N-no I'm not."

His fingers went deeper. My eyes started to get watery.

"O-Onyx? Help!"

I started shaking him.

"He's fuckin touching me!"

"Who?!"

When he looked his eyes widened. He stood up then ripped Casey away from me. He backed him up until his back hit the wall. Onyx put his forearm under Casey's chin.

"I'm gonna knock you out!"

"It's not like she's yours."

"What difference does that fucking make?!"

Next thing I knew Casey punched Onyx. He started fighting back. His friends and I stood up and started pulling him away.

"Stop!"

"I'm gonna kill you!"

"ONYX STOP!"

I got in front of him.

"STOP!"

"BRO STOP!"

"YOU DON'T DO THAT TO PEOPLE!"

"ONYX STOP!"

Casey spun me around and jammed a knife in my chest and dragged it down. I screamed. Onyx stopped what he was doing. I fell to my knees. Onyx sat on his knees in front of me. He lifted up my shirt.

"J-Jesus Christ!"

He took off his sweater and put it on my chest and started applying pressure.  I looked at my hands and all I saw was red.

"I-I-I'm gonna die aren't I?"

"I-I honestly don't know. Look at me."

I looked at him.

"I've got you."

He grabbed my hands and put them on my chest.

"I don't wanna die."

"Don't think about that right now."

One of the last things I remember is Onyx carrying me bridal style and was running.

"N-Nyx? R-remember what I said in m-my n-note."

I coughed and tasted blood.

"Stay with me! There's an ambulance outside! You're gonna be okay!"

My eyes started getting heavy.

"i think i like you." I said under my breath.

"What'd you say?"

"Take care of Lise."

                                Onyx's POV
"Stop talking like this!" I said as my voice cracked.

"We're almost there! You need to stay with me!"

I can't lose you!

I-I think I like you!

I know for a fact my daughter loves you!

She talks about you and your sister all the time!

"E-everything hurts."

"I-I know this is difficult but, please keep talking!"

"I-I can't breathe."

When we got outside I put her on the stretcher.

"You're gonna be okay! I'm calling your parents!"

"G-get Ellie."

"I-I will!"

I watched as the ambulance drive away. I balled my hands into fists and started running back inside. I ran back to the cafeteria but two of my friends held me back.

"YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!"

I ran to the bathroom and quickly washed my hands. I grabbed mine and Primrose's things and ran back to the bathroom. I put my gym clothes on then ran to my car. I threw everything in and called Katherine. She told Elise's school I was going to get her. When I got to her school I ran inside. I went into the main office.

"Hi. I'm here to get Elise Gomez."

"You're Onyx?"

"Yes."

They called her down and I just paced around.

"Mr.Onyx? What's wrong?"

"Someone hurt your sister. She's going to the hospital."

"What?! I-is she dead?!"

"No. I'm taking you to my sister's house until I'm allowed to bring you."

We went out to my car and got in.

"What happened?"

"I'm not sure if I can tell you."

"Is that blood on her neck?!"

Fuck!

"My friend stabbed your sister. You can scream at me if you want."

When we got back to my sister's we ran up to the door. I unlocked it then walked in.

"Go to Mari's room."