Chapter 82

Primrose's POV
Oh god!

His blood was everywhere. I sat on my knees in front of him. He cupped my face.

"D-don't die on me! Please j-just hold on!"

I started crying.

"I-it's okay. I-I'll be fine."

"Don't lie to me goddamnit!"

He started gasping for air.

"Hey look at me. I'm right here. Baby I'm right here."

He cupped my face.

"Stay with me! H-hold on!"

He started to look pale.

"I-I'm sorry."

He pulled me closer to him. He started kissing me.

"I-I love you."

"I love you too! D-don't fuckin leave me!"

His eyes shut. His arms fell. I screamed.

"ONYX!"

I checked if he had a pulse. I saw it was barley there.

"WAKE UP! ONYX PLEASE!"

I started shaking him. I slapped him a few times.

"D-DON'T DO THIS!"

When EMTs came. I was pulled away from him.

"HEY STOP! LET ME GO!"

He was put on a stretcher and carried out. I was still being held back.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME! ONYX! BABY! LET ME GO! LET ME FUCKIN GO!"

"Primrose calm down! You're going to upset Roxana!"

I saw the ambulance drive away. I fell to my knees. I screamed. I felt multiple people hugging me.

"Prim go shower. I'll take you to the hospital then."

"Where is he?!" I said through my teeth.

"He's outside."

"Matt why would you tell her?"

I got up and ran outside.

"YOU FUCKING MONSTER! YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT! YOU'RE ABOUT TO TAKE AWAY THE LOVE OF MY GODDAMN LIFE! YOU'RE ABOUT TO TAKE AWAY MY CHILDREN'S FATHER! I HATE YOU!"

Matt dragged me back into the house.

"YOU'RE DEAD!"

I was forced to shower. I was forced to get looked at to make sure, my baby was okay. When I was allowed to go in the room, it horrified me. He was on a ventilator. His chest was wrapped with bandages. He had multiple IVs. I slowly walked up to the bed. I grabbed his hand.

"Hey. I-I'm right here. I love you."

I started running my fingers through his hair.

"You're gonna wake up. I know you'll wake up. You always do."

I sniffled. I felt Roxana moving.

"She's active. Wanna feel her

I took his hand and put it on my stomach. I thought I felt a finger move.

"C-can you do that again?"

I didn't feel it again.

I guess...that wasn't him.

"MJ and Mal are okay. They're with Tyla."

I wiped away a few tears.

"My mom made me get looked at since, I was outta control. Roxie is okay. I feel bad...I probably scared her. I-I know I scared Kai."

I kissed his forehead.

"Please hang in. You're a tough dude. You've got this. I know you do."

I pressed our foreheads together.

"Please don't let the last image of you in my head to be, you bleeding out. I'm sorry for fighting with you. I'm sorry for pissing you off sometimes. I wish...it was me that got hurt..you don't deserve all this pain. You're only 18."

I talked to him every single day.

"Please wake up."

I put my hand on his chest.

"This should be almost healed by now. You've been asleep for two weeks. I wish I didn't have to but, I have to go to a doctor's appointment tomorrow for Roxie. I wish you could be there. Hey? Can I lay with you?"

I climbed onto the bed. I put his arm around me.

"That's better."

I shut my eyes.

"I could use a nap too. If...you do wake up while I'm sleeping, wake me up."

Shortly after that, I felt my arm being rubbed.

"Nyx? Is that you doing that?"

I propped myself up, using an elbow. I saw Onyx looking at me.

"Baby! O-oh my god! I knew you'd wake up! Thank you!"

I ran and had someone take him off the ventilator. He sat up and started coughing.

"Onyx!"

I wrapped my arms around his neck. He winced.

"Sorry! I'm sorry!"

He coughed again. He cupped my face and I cupped his. We smiled.

"I missed you! You scared me!"

He pressed our foreheads together and kissed me.

"Hey baby." He said with a raspy voice.

"Hi!"

"I-I wanna hold you."

I got back onto the bed. He wrapped his arms around me while I laid down.

"I felt Roxie move."

"R-really?"

"Yeah."

"I'm actually really glad to hear that. I was worried, you wouldn't."

"I saw my grandma."

"Y-you did?"

"Yeah. It was weird and comforting at the same time I guess? Most of the conversations consisted of her yelling at me to wake up. Or was that you? Wait it probably was the both of you. We were in her house? It was so freakin weird. I did hear you talking to me. I was in the middle of talking with her then...a bed just randomly showed up. We walked up to it. You were laying in it. I realized it was a hospital bed right after that. The room started growing. There were two tunnels. I-I was just...standing in the middle of the room. My grandma told me to pick. She hugged me then..she just walked away. She went to the left tunnel. Both tunnels had pictures on the walls. The left one, had pictures of me as a kid. The right one...that one...had pictures of you and the kids on the walls. I-I didn't think twice. I ran into the right tunnel. When I got to the bed, I jumped onto it. I wrapped my arms around you. Then...well then...I woke up."