Chapter 16

Primrose's POV
I got ready for bed then went into my bedroom. I didn't see Onyx in bed.

He's normally here.

I started walking around. I found him Marionette's room.

"Are you coming to bed?"

He shook his head.

"Oh. Goodnight then. I love you."

I started walking away. I got back into my room and laid down in bed. I heard the door shut and I sat up. I saw Onyx.

"Say it again."

"Hm? Say what again?"

"IT."

He started walking towards me.

Does he mean "I love you."?

I gulped. He sat down next to me and put me on him. He had me straddling him. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him. I gasped. I put my hands on his chest.

"I-I love you."

He grabbed my face and started French kissing me. His hands went down my back and onto my butt. He started squeezing my butt. My body started to get tingly. I was holding his shirt so tight, I thought it was going to rip.

So this is what it's like to make out with someone?

His right hand, made it's way to my front. He started rubbing the outside of my underwear. He slid it down my underwear. He started rubbing my clit.

I think I'm wet now.

My hands started going down his body. When he pulled away I found myself wanting more.

"I love you too."

Something told me to take off my clothes so, I started doing that. I covered my breasts using my arms. He licked his lips. He took off his clothes.

"Love why are you hiding?"

"I-I'm just a bit insecure. I didn't think I'd do this. Don't get me wrong. I want you to look."

He moved my hands away. He started outlining my scar with his left index finger.

"I have a question for you."

"Okay."

"Do you blame me for this?"

"No. What makes you say that?"

He exhaled.

"He was my friend. I lost my temper."

My hips started moving back and forth.

"I never blamed you."

He put his one of his hands on one of my hips. He  pushed me down. I put my left hand on his scar. He flipped me. He started kissing my neck.

What should I do?

I can't just lay here right?

No.

I have to do something.

I started dragging my nails up and down his back. I heard a small moan come from him.

That's a good thing right?

Wait.

What's this on his back?

A scar?

One of his hands trailed down my body.

All I feel is him touching me.