Chapter 2

Onyx's POV
I heard yelling and woke up.

They're fighting again?

Are they both drunk this time?

I walked out of my room and immediately went to check on Marionette. I saw she wasn't in there and my heart started racing.

FUCK!

I ran around the house looking for her. My brother was sleeping in his room with his headphones on. I went in his room and looked around.

Where the hell is she?

I heard something shatter and started running. I found Marionette in the corner crying. I ran up to her. I didn't notice I was stepping on glass until I got to her. I picked her up.

"What the hell man?!"

I couldn't understand what he was saying because of how drunk he was. I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. I started picking the glass out of my feet.

I fucking hate this house!

If he's the reason my daughter gets taken away I'll fucking end him!

After a while the yelling stopped. I was able to get Marionette back to sleep. I wasn't able to do that. I just sat on her bed and watched her sleep. In the morning I wasn't in the mood to even leave the house. I went to my brother's room and went to wake him up. I saw he was already getting dressed.

"Did you hear what happened last night?"

"No."

"Good."

I shut his door then went back to Marionette's room.

"MJ? Let's go see Aunt Tyty."

After a few seconds she woke up. I got her ready then I got ready. After me, her, and Alex were in the car, I started driving. At my sister's house I took Marionette out of her car seat and brought her to the front door. I knocked. A dude opened the door.

"Uh who are you?"

"Who are you?"

"I'm Tyla's boyfriend Patrick."

"Oh. I'm one of her brothers. I guess she didn't tell you I was dropping off my little one."

"Um how old are you?"

"17."

"And you have a kid?"

"I don't care who you are. If you piss me off I'll drop you!"

I saw my sister running to the front door.

"Ty if this guy hurts you or Mari he's dead."

"I'm not scared of you."

"Well...you fucking should be."

"Boys it's too early for this."

I rolled my eyes.

"Be good for your aunt. I'll check on you later. I love you."

"Love you!"

I handed her to my sister then walked to my car. I got in and dropped my brother off at school. At my school I parked my car then dragged myself into the building. I went up to my locker and saw my friend Nolan was waiting.

"What do you want?" I said as I opened my locker.

"Damn. What's up with you?"

"Fucking Mason again. Scared the hell outta MJ."