Chapter 13

Primrose's POV
"ONYX HELP!"

I started trying to push whoever was on me, off me. That person was my cousin Simon. The only thing he's done up until this point was touch me the way Casey did. This time his shirt was off. I was left in just my bra and underwear. He was trying to rape me.

"ONYX! GET OFF! SIMON PLEASE!"

"SHUT UP!"

"HELP!"

I heard the doorknob start to move.

"ONYX HELP!"

"What's going on?!"

"GET IN HERE!"

"I'm trying!"

The door was kicked open and he saw what was going on.

"JESUS CHRIST! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"ONYX HELP!"

Onyx ran over and ripped Simon off me. He threw him up against my wall.

"What the fuck?!"

I sat up and brought my knees up to my chest.

Please don't hit him.

I looked and saw him holding him up by his shirt. I started hyperventilating. Onyx's head quickly turned in my direction. He dropped Simon and ran over to me. He cupped my face.

"Did he do it?"

"N-no. Y-you stopped him. T-thanks. C-can you get me outta here? Please?"

"Already planned on it."

He took off his shirt and handed it to me.

"W-what about you?"

"I doubt anyone's gonna yell at me."

I threw on his shirt.

This smells just like him.

"Okay. Let's get a few things together for you. Are you still on pain meds?"

I nodded. I went to get up but my legs gave out and I started falling. Onyx caught me before I hit the ground.

"Sit here."

He sat me down on my bed.

"You're staying at my house tonight."

"Oh no. I-I don't want to be a burden."

"You're not going to be one. Don't worry. Let's get you outta here before I get arrested."

He got a bag of my things ready and gave me pants to wear. I put them on.

"My family's gonna think we did something if you walk downstairs without a shirt on!"

"Your door has been opened the entire time I've been in here. Your mom is right outside the door."

I looked and saw my mom crying.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you!" I said as my voice cracked.

"He told me I'd be in trouble if I told anyone! It started off with him touching me! This was the first time he's tried this!"

"I-it's not your fault. Onyx please get her back to your house."

He threw my bag over his back then put his hand out.

"You're safe with me."

I put my hand in his and he interlocked our fingers. I stood up. My legs started shaking.

"Shit. Get on my back."

He helped me get onto his back. He handed the bag with my things to me. When we got outside he put me in his car. I saw the cops take Simon away. I talked to them. After that Onyx started driving. When we got to Tyla's house he showed me where his room is. I threw myself down onto it. I shoved my face into the pillow. I felt someone hugging me.

"Why are you sad?"

I moved the pillow then saw Marionette.

"Someone was about to hurt me. Your dad saved me again."

I sat up.

"Where is your dad?"

"In the bathroom! He told me to stay with you!"

I yawned. I laid down. Marionette laid down next to me. 

                               Onyx's POV
I walked into my room and saw MJ and Primrose sleeping. I walked up to them I saw them holding hands.

Damn.

If she keeps this whole mommy thing up, I'm gonna have another kid before I'm 19.