100

The money collected from that group of people together added up to nearly five to six hundred yuan.

    Ge Xiu found a place to simply fill his stomach, then went to a nearby store to buy some indispensable items, picking up on the way two large bags of candy in the small supermarket downstairs, and then slowly returned to the original owner’s apartment.

    The apartment was not spacious, and there were posters of the serials that the original protagonist participated in on the walls. Under the gazes of the enlarged faces, the whole room seemed to be a bit narrower.

    Ge Xiu casually threw the things he bought on the sofa, then pulled up a chair and sat in front of the computer.

    He tore open the candy bag, took out a candy and stuffed it into his mouth.

    The sweet and fruity taste spread in his warm mouth.

    Ge Xiu narrowed his eyes slightly, moved his neck, and his cervical spine made a slight sound with his movement.

    He licked his teeth and got down to work.

    ·

    When the agent came to the door, it was already three days later.

    Fang Zhengye raised his hand and hammered on the closed door in front of him.

    “Dong dong dong!”

    There was no sound in the room.

    A trace of impatient anger flashed in Fang Zhengye’s eyes, he cursed through gritted teeth, and then rummaged through his pocket to find the spare key of Lu Nan’s house. Then he directly opened the door.

    As soon as he entered the apartment, he was stunned by the appearance of the room.

    It was really messy here…

    It looked as if everything in the room was randomly thrown all over the floor. The stacks of books and incomprehensible model utensils piled up like hills, making the small room look like a narrow and crowded labyrinth. The place where the TV series posters had been nailed had been cleared out, and replaced by many sketches and data that he couldn’t understand at all, making him feel dizzy.

    Was there an earthquake here?

    Just when Fang Zhengye was standing in a daze, a young man with messy hair scattered like a bird’s nest stuck his head out of the maze. His voice was a little hoarse, with some lazy sleepiness in it: “Who is it?”

    When Fang Zhengye heard this sentence, he instantly turned furious,

    “I’m your agent!!!”

    Ge Xiu suddenly realized: “Oh!”

    He scratched his head, and asked in confusion, “What are you doing here?”

    Looking at the other’s confused and innocent eyes, Fang Zhengye only felt a surge of anger, and couldn’t help but yell angrily: “How dare you ask me?? Today the crew called me to ask me where you were! Do you know that you were filming today? I thought you already died here and made the place stink!”

    Ge Xiu was stunned, turned his head and glanced at the phone that was tossed aside.

    He didn’t realise when the battery has run out and the screen turned off.

     It’s been already three days.

    There was no reminder of the annoying mission this time, and he had completely forgotten that he still had a web drama to participate in.