85

Since that day, the gossiping and rumours on the Starnet have lost a lot of popularity, at least to an extent where as long as one didn’t pay attention to them, they wouldn’t affect one’s normal life.

    Ge Xiu was originally a very self-centered person, and the opinions and views of the outside world were the things he cared about the least, so he quickly forgot about it.

    Even Percy, who had troubled him again and again, seemed to have started to deliberately avoid all accidental meetings with him ever since Ge Xiu had a good “chat” with him. Even in the essential compulsory courses the groups and positions he chose were basically the farther away from Ge Xiu, the better.

    Ge Xiu didn’t notice it.

    Percy’s existence meant nothing to him, he felt neither hate nor love.

    As long as they know not to provoke him, they can live in peace.

    Especially because recently Ge Xiu was still obsessed with his mecha transformation project. Apart from classes, he mostly spent his time with Haines, so he was even more reluctant and lazy to devote his energy on these unimportant things.

    After he was granted permission to enter and exit as he wished, Haines even specially designated an area as his workshop on the floor above the training ground.

    The facilities and tools inside were extremely advanced and it was the perfect place for Ge Xiu to complete his research.

    In the process of revising and improving the mecha transformation plan, in addition to the support of location and equipment, Haines’ rich practical experience also helped him a lot—in addition to many details and ideas, his opinions brought new inspiration and solutions for Ge Xiu.

    It’s just that he seemed to have become very busy recently. Most of the time, he wouldn’t even know his whereabouts, he wouldn’t even appear in the training ground often.

    And Ge Xiu threw himself into his work and seldom paid attention to the other party’s departure or presence.

    During this time, the headmaster of the college called him twice.

    One time was to inquire about his relationship with Haines—Ge Xiu, was too lazy to pay attention to such sounding out.

    The second time was to complete the mental power value test that wasn’t finished at the beginning of the school year.

    Clearly, school spent a lot of energy on the detecting errors and repair of the mental power testing equipment, but they could not find any faults with the equipment.

    However, to be on the safe side, they still used a brand-new mental power detector to test Ge Xiu.

    But the results were still as astonishing.

    On the screen that has been updated, the same words as on the first test were displayed:

    [Mental strength value: 0]

    [Level: ? ]

    This was hard to believe.

    Although he heard Ge Xiu’s tutor say this, but only after seeing it with his own eyes the Dean truly believed that such a strange thing really happened.

    And because the specific mental power value cannot be detected, even the mental power map cannot be recorded.

    This made even the Dean along with the tutor unable to do anything, so they had to let Ge Xiu go back and wait for the notice.