62

Ge Xiu glanced down at his hand.

    The scalding temperature of human body seemed to still remained on the surface of the skin, and the clear different temperature didn’t leave for a long time even after the other party released his hand.

    He clenched his palms and let his body temperature return to normal.

    Rowett turned and walked towards the seat before him.

    Ge Xiu raised his head and walked after him.

    He asked curiously: “So… what are the rules? Except the one that I have to live with you?”

    Rowett sat down again, and raised his eyebrows nonchalantly: “There are no rules, and you don’t have to live with me, and I don’t mind moving in with you if you don’t like living with me.”

    Ge Xiu: “?”

    Rowett raised the corners of his lips: “Your pool is getting expanded, as soon as designer makes some changes, we can discuss those details later.”

    How is that not the same as living with you.

    Ge Xiu rolled his eyes.

    He propped his hands on the tabletop and jumped up, shaking his slender calves, and continued to test the bottom line:

    “Are there any restriction on me? Like, am I not allowed to do something? Or can’t ask for something?”

    Rowett shook his head: “No. You can do whatever you want, and ask for whatever you want.”

    Ge Xiu raised his brows suspiciously: “Are you serious?”

    “Of course.” Rowett didn’t hesitate in the slightest.

    Ge Xiu showed a pure smile, but there was a bit of blatant provocation in his expression: “Are you having a military meeting? Can I watch it?”

    Rowett looked at him with a smile: “Okay.”

    Ge Xiu tilted his head: “Aren’t you afraid that I’m a military spy?”

    Rowett looked at him calmly: “Are you?”

    “I may be.” Ge Xiu narrowed his eyes and said noncommittally.

    Rowett smiled, his dark eyes gleaming: “Congratulations, you have successfully entered the decision-making level.”

    He said as he reconnected the communicator.

    The faces of the generals and his subordinates once again appeared on the huge screen. Although they were a little confused, they were obviously used to the unpredictability of the Emperor, and so they remained unmoved even after the long time disconnected.

    However, they really didn’t expect to see one more person beside His Majesty the Emperor after the period of disconnection.

    An unfamiliar young man with an astonishing face sat on the table, dangling his legs, looking at the scene in front of him curiously.

    The air fell into silence for a while.

    Finally, a general who seemed to be high experience and seniority opened his mouth carefully, and asked vaguely: “Your Majesty, Your Majesty… who is this?”

    Rowett lifted his eyelids and said lazily, “Continue.”

    “Yes, but, this is a high-level confidential meeting…”

    Before the other party finished speaking, Rowett raised his eyes and looked at him, his dark eyes were unpredictable, and he slowly accented every syllable: