80

Ge Xiu: “…”

    So were they even chatting on the same frequency?

    He sighed helplessly in his heart and gave up trying to get the truth from the other person’s mouth.

    As for the date the other party said just now…

    Ge Xiu showed a polite smile: “Not now, everyone is very busy, next time if there is a chance…”

    “Don’t be so quick to refuse.” Haines took a step closer, his thin lips slightly raised.

    He blinked at Ge Xiu: “Just take it as an apology for offending you just now, how about it?”

    Haines narrowed his eyes, a bewitching gleam flickered in his deep pupils under the sunlight, and his low voice was filled with all irresistible means: “I promise I won’t let you down.”

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

    Suddenly, he changed the subject: “Of course, if you don’t agree, then I can’t help it…”

    Haines didn’t change his face: “But come looking for you every day.”

    Ge Xiu: “…”

    Damn, what a shameless man.

    ——Sure enough, only such a person could openly declare that he advocates free love after forcing a marriage contract.

    But…

    He tilted his head: “You said, you promise not to disappoint me?”

    Haines’ smile deepened: “Yes.”

    Ge Xiu was really interested now.

    The corners of his lips lifted upwards slightly, revealing a brilliant smile, but the cold light flashing in his eyes was provocative: “What if I’m not satisfied?”

    Haines shrugged casually, looked back at his eyes, and said seriously: “I will never take the initiative to look for you again until you complete your studies.”

    Is that just the case?

    Ge Xiu felt a little regretful.

    He thought he would be able to break off the engagement.

    But it’s not bad, he was going to leave this world before graduation anyway, so in fact the essence was similar.

    He nodded: “Deal.”

    .

    Fifteen minutes later.

    Ge Xiu and Haines got out of the aircraft one after the other.

    In front of them was a huge dark building without any decorations and signs outside, seeming like a sharp dagger aiming straight into the sky.

    Ge Xiu frowned suspiciously: “This is..?”

    Haines walked over to him, followed his gaze to the building in front of him, and said indifferently: “Mecha Academy invited me to be an honorary professor, of course, it has to pay some compensation money.”

    The robot on the side floated over, light blue light swept across Haines’ face, and it made a high synthetic voice:

    “Identity confirmed. Welcome back, Mr. Erost.”

    Haines’ attitude was light-hearted:

    “So I asked them to give me a piece of land in the school.”