54

“Splash!”

    The loud sound of water splashing sounded in the empty glass room, and the crystal clear water splattered and cascaded in the moonlight.

    The tall man dived to the bottom of the pool, brought the sleeping merman into his arms, and then carried him and swam to the surface.

    “Splash—”

    Rowett showed his head, and there was a shallower ground the edge of the pool, enough for a grown man to stand up straight and breathe.

    The white shirt clung tightly to his body, revealing the colour of his skin and outlining the man’s broad chest and sturdy body. He raised his hand to sweep back the black hair in front of his eyes, and then looked down at merman lying in his arms.

    The merman still haven’t woken up.

    He leaned against Rowett’s chest with his eyes closed, his wet blue-purple long hair clinging to his cheeks, like seaweed clinging tightly to his slender upper body, his slender waist wrapped in the man’s arms, as fragile as if it could be held in one hand.

    Rowett pressed his palm to the other’s chest—

    yes, his heart was still beating.

    The moonlight shone above his head and spilled on the mermaid, like a warm jade glowing in the night.

    Although the skin of a merman looked similar to that of a human, it felt completely different.

    It feels amazingly smooth to the touch, as if it is covered with a thin film of water, like a spring flowing through the palm of your hand, that could easily slip way from your palm if you didn’t hold it tightly.

    It made him want to uncontrollably increase his strength, to imprison it firmly in his hands.

    Soft and pliable, the temperature was much lower than that of a human skin, and he felt a desire suddenly rise in his heart. He wanted to press his lips to it, to let his sharp teeth sink deep into it—

    to watch the bright red blood wind like a snake on the skin as white as first snow, to dye the icy cold skin like a cold blooded animal’s with scorching heat.

    Rowett’s eyes gradually darkened, and deep and fiery flames seemed to be burning in the depths of his dark eyes, and an almost terrifying aggressiveness was stirring at the bottom of his eyes.

    Even the cold water around him couldn’t extinguish the dark fire that was suddenly burning in his body.

    He knew for a long time that many nobles raised mermaids as tools for them to vent their desires, but in the beginning when he decided to raise a merman, he actually didn’t have such an idea.

    From the first moment he saw merman in the video, Rowett knew that with an incredible beautiful creature, it should belong to him.

    Innate instinct of a predator and possessiveness naturally made him want to take all of him for himself.

    But then…

    This simple possessiveness quickly changed its taste.

    Rowett’s mind once again showed when the merman looked up at him—

    The tip of the scarlet tongue was cold and soft, slowly licking away the hot blood on his fingertips, those blue-purple eyes straight at him, the bewitching eyes were like a certain ancient and wicked calling, and his face was clearly reflected on the clear irises.