71

Ge Xiu quickly reached the area where the spare spaceships were parked.

    The cabin was full of countless spare spaceships of the same size.

    He chose one and carefully unlocked it by bypassing the hatch’s automatic countermeasure system.

    However, the moment Ge Xiu stepped into the cabin door, a piercing alarm suddenly sounded in his ears.

    The entire cabin flashed a red light symbolizing danger, and all entrances and exits were automatically closed.

    Ge Xiu slowly narrowed his eyes.

    He was pretty sure he didn’t show any clues along the way, so what went wrong?

    Suddenly, he seemed to suddenly think of something, and instantly rolled up his sleeves to look at his forearm.

    On the skin covered by those shallow and deep scars, a small red spot was hidden between the dense wounds, and it was impossible to detect its existence without looking carefully.

    Ge Xiu raised his hand and pressed the red dot, and he could clearly feel some hard metal shifting under that piece of skin.

    Implanted detector—should be passively activated, otherwise it would be already detected by him if it emitted any energy.

    And according to his current situation, its purpose shouldn’t be far from automatically triggering the countermeasures when the cargo enters an dangerous area in the ship.

    Interesting design.

    Ge Xiu raised his eyebrows, leaned back on the back of the chair relaxedly, and hooked his lips slightly.

    Soon, the armed crew of the Marauder received the news and quickly entered the cabin. They were well-trained and spread out to surround the ship that sent the warning signal.

    Ge Xiu was caught without putting any resistance.

    The man who had appraised Ge Xiu in the cage before had a gloomy face and strode towards him.

    The crew surrounding him parted, making way for him to go straight to Ge Xiu.

    Although the Marauder had measures to prevent cargo from escaping, it was only just in case. In fact, ever since the Marauder began to implement large-scales looting and trafficking, no cargo have ever been able to escape so far——

     The crew member who went to the customer’s room just send the news that the Congressman’s neck was directly twisted, and he died simply and neatly.

    And all this was actually done by an unarmed Omega!

    Simply ridiculous!

    What was even more ridiculous was that the whole way of the alarm system and thermal energy detection device seemed to be dead, but the implant that had never been used before has played a role!

    He couldn’t even imagine the consequences of not having this step of insurance in the first place.

    Would have this daring omega escaped the ship?

    It would be a slap to the Marauder’s face!

    The man stared gloomily at the boy who was tightly handcuffed in front of him.

    Suddenly, he seemed to abruptly think of something, his eyes paused slightly, and he looked at Ge Xiu deeply.

    The next second, the corners of his lips slowly curled in a cold smile, and he instructed the crew behind him: