90

“What?” Haines asked coldly, “Do you want to be kicked out?”

    Joseph: “…”

    Sorry to bother you.

    You guys continue.

    As they were talking, the two mechas had already broken through the Zerg’s encirclement and rushed towards the edge of the sky like lightning.

    The silver-white mecha was extremely agile, and every angle of movement was incredible and tricky. It’s swift as and unreachable as intangible wind and it disappears long before Zergs manage to scratch it, in turn ruthlessly and mercilessly ending the attacker’s life.

    The jet-black mecha was the exact opposite.

    Its combat style is more direct and domineering, and every action seems to be wrapped in killing intent, harvesting lives of the surrounding zergs with overwhelming power.

    Although the two mechas have very different styles of operation, they have tactic cooperation, and they can perfectly understand the intention of the other’s next move without even needing to communicate, every ruthless tactic is brought to the fullest by them.

    The silver-white mecha piloted by Ge Xiu turned slightly to the left, and rushed towards the swarm of insects without dodging, and the distance between him and zergs suddenly shortened.

    In the next second, the light blue laser protective layer suddenly opened, and the surrounding zerg were pushed back violently.

    Immediately afterwards, the shoulder guns opened fire and the automatic missile device launched.

    A few loud bang sounded, a hole was cleared in the swarms revealing the sky, and countless destroyed corpses fell to the ground.

    —This was one of the tricks Haines once taught him on the training ground.

    Ge Xiu whistled: “It’s really useful.”

    Haines’s voice vaguely carrying a smile came from the communicator: “So should the spoils be counted on me this time?”

    Ge Xiu snorted coldly: “You’re dreaming.”

    As soon as he finished speaking the silver-white mecha’s engine roared, and just before the Zerg swarmed up again, dashed through the void.

    Haines laughed happily.

    He doubled the speed of clearing the surrounding Zerg, and then also accelerated his speed towards the direction where the other mecha disappeared.

    In just a short moment, two mechas, one black and one white, pierced through the sky like lightning, piercing straight towards the edge of the sky, leaving only the rushing insect tide flooding the air.

    According to the direction showed by positioning system, the two arrived at the area where army was stationed with the fastest speed.

    The tragic scene in front of him was shocking and frightening as hell on earth.

    The entire garrisoned area was extremely quiet, and only the buzzing of the Zergs flapping wings could be heard not far away. Everything was damaged beyond recognition, the sound of gnawing sounded from the charred ravines.Severed limbs and mutilated bodies were thrown all over the ground, and the whole earth was dyed red with blood.

    The two mechas shuttled between the crumbled walls.

    One of the corpses with an almost gnawed off head fell to the ground, its bloody belly bulging high, and squirming yellow-green limbs could be seen under the thin skin.