33

Magic-driven puppets and bone dragons transported a huge number of rune stones to the location marked on the scroll. Dark mages chanted mantras all the time in the mage tower as a huge stream of elements rushed onto the wastelands, roaring like a wave.

    The huge binding circle spread out, and with the injection of elements, it lighted up,  painting the dim and shadowless sky into an strange blood red.

    “Found him.”

    Melville opened his eyes abruptly, and the purple pupils lit up in the dark, shining with the murderous excitement of a predator.

    The demons were already scarce in number, excluding the ones that must stay in the mage tower in order to maintain the formation, there were not many that could be used.

    However, how many powerful demons could it take to capture a human being trapped by the binding circle?

    A team consisting of twenty high level demons and fifty demon subordinates set off from the mage tower and flew quickly toward the position shown by the magic circle. The huge black wings covered the sky and set off billowing waves in the air.

    The demons were led by Ace.

    The human had escaped from his hands once, and he would never allow the same thing to happen this time.

    The wounds left by the previous encounter on him had long been healed with the treatment from the mage, but the soul mark left by the punishment was still aching deep in his body.

    This was a wound of shame.

    Ace flapped his bone wings, and the wind filled with dark elements blew past his ears. A pair of scarlet eyes with shrunk pupils from the stimulant of pain and the excitement of revenge, staring firmly at the uneven and rippling horizon in the distance.

    His vision was connected to Melville, who was sitting in the mage tower, so that everything could be faithfully presented to his commander.

    This distance was not far, especially with the swift flight of the demons, it was as short as a blink of an eye.

    The position displayed by the circle was getting closer.

    In the vast bare wasteland, a small black spot could be seen standing alone in the middle, bound by a powerful restraining formation from head to toe, unable to move, and helplessly isolated.

    A excited smile appeared on Ace’s lips, his wings folded, and then he swooped down!

    The small black spot quickly magnified in the field of vision.

    His heart beat vigorously in the chest, violently pounding against the ribs, making a thumping sound of excitement due to the upcoming victory.

    The young man stood quietly in the empty wasteland, with thin shoulders, and his face faced up motionlessly. His facial features were a little blurred due to the distance. His pale face almost melted into the night sky, but his eyes became deeper and brighter. The dark fire in them burned silently and fiery at the bottom of the abyss.

    The scarlet lines were completely visible, enfolding his slender and pale limbs tightly like a vine, stretching out its teeth and claws from the neckline, and the visual impact of contrasting colours became more and more dazzling in the darkness.

    The wind whistled, sweeping by and blowing his shoulder-length hair, like a pitch-black flag, billowing and waving in the air.

    At this moment, the boy raised his hand.