39

The necromancer sat high on bone throne.

    The deep blue ghost fire illuminated the cold and dark cave, water drops consistently dripped down from the stalactites, and fell into the bottomless pool. The countless layers of bones reflected heavy cold light, filled with a dark breath of death.

    He never thought he would lose so badly.

    In the field of spells for the undead, he could be considered a rare genius in a thousand years. Even extremely difficult forbidden spells could be mastered easily by him. The liches and skeletons he fed with human blood were unmatched and almost invincible, even thousand of Templar knights were defeated easily. This time, however, his pride has been so thoroughly shattered today that he simply couldn’t accept it.

    The necromancer gritted his teeth.

    He could feel that the other party hadn’t been exposed to many spell controlling undead. In this aspect, his foundation was almost zero, but…

    That person’s affinity for the dark element was really terrifying.

    Those elements that usually require complex spells to be reluctantly comply, in front of the young man, were intimate and docile like a tamed domestic dog. With a simple hook of his fingers, they would rush enthusiastically and be willing to be used as he pleased.

    For mages, this was simply overwhelmingly terrifying.

    The necromancer stared at the phantom that appeared on the spell stone in front of him.

    A teenager’s face appeared among the floating spell runes, with handsome features, contemptuous and indifferent expression, dark eyes flashing with a gleam of light, and the corners of his lips curled slightly, making him seem quite cynical.

    This was the message from the opposite side of the mainland, and it was the human being that the demons were asking for a full search for.

    Those eyes and the picture in his memory slowly overlapped.

    The lines of his eyes were sharp and piercing, and the dark pupils were deep and cold. There was a touch of sarcasm and indifference hidden inside. They swept over him condescendingly, like looking at an weak ant struggling in the dust.

    Whenever he thought about those eyes, the necromancer trembled uncontrollably.

    That was a fear emerging from the depths of his soul, an instinctive shiver and urge to surrender to the enemy that was a hundred times stronger than yourself.

    He… was he really human?

    Although the seal 30,000 years ago sealed all the followers of the Dark God on the opposite side of the mainland, if someone told him that this was an out-and-out dark creature, he would unhesitatingly believe it.

    However, that person actually let him off at the last minute and left in a hurry.

    Although the Necromancer didn’t know the reason for the opponent’s departure, he understood very clearly that this was an opportunity for him.

    Although he knew that except for that young man, the rest of the people would not able to fight back at all, but the necromancer did not dare to stay, for fear that the other party would change his mind, so when the other party’s figure disappeared, he tore a scroll at the fastest speed and ran away quickly.

    It was too close.

    Just a little further, and he’s afraid he wouldn’t be able to come back.