30

Ariyust, feeds on fear, has no protective shell, the mucus covering the body is corrosive, and the weakness is its heart.

    The sharp blade formed by the condensed dark element cut open its belly, gently swirled  into its body amidst the sizzling sound of corrosion, and cut fiercely into the still vigorous heart, turning the tip of the knife to shred the greasy meat into minced meat.

    Gasser is a poisonous insect, eats decayed bodies, carries deadly toxins all over its body, curls up when in danger, and protects his soft belly with indestructible poisonous armour.

    The barrier formed by the dark elements trapped the curly poisonous insects inside and flew up towards the sky. The huge insects with human faces rammed inside the barrier, making irritable squeaks, the barrier shattered in mid-air, and the poisonous insects fell down quickly—its body stretched out, they spread its limbs in an attempt to land smoothly. The distance between it and the ground gradually shortened, when suddenly, a sharp blade broke through the soil, and it fell straight on it. The sharp blade pierced its belly, and the foul viscous blood trickled down.

    Hayvis, likes to eat still alive creatures, has a cruel temperament, spikes on its tentacles, limbs and wrists, and has a large and flexible body. The brain is shrewdly hidden deep in its body, and its energy source was constantly repairing its body unless completely destroyed.

    Three huge barriers trapped the stumbling and struggling monster in a corner of the stone wall, tightly without the possibility of escaping. The young man held a blade in his hand, with cruel patience, skilfully, bit by bit, cut its all limbs to pieces, cut the monster’s wailing and scrambling body piece by piece from the end. The coloured arms and legs were cruelly cut off before they could regenerate. The long, dark blade was as precise and meticulous as a scalpel in his hand, and it searched through its pulpy flesh, and in the end, in the corner of that huge rotten flesh, he picked out a peach seed-sized lump with a blade and gently crushed it with the sole of his shoe. The monster’s huge body shuddered and twitched a few times, losing its last traces of vitality and going limp in the narrow gap between the barrier and the stone wall.

    The human being in front of them had an almost terrifying knowledge and he was well aware of the weaknesses and characteristics of each race.

    Every piece of the irregular terrain and even every piece of a rock under the narrow section of the cliff has been used to counterattack in the most cruel, insidious, and merciless ways.

    In the depths of the dark abyss, the moonlight had long disappeared, and the blade didn’t reflect a trace of light. The moment a shadow passed through, fragmentation of flesh and the miserable wailing sounded at the same time.

    The young man’s breath was covered with the dark elements, dissipating like a mist in the dark and shadowless abyss, whenever he occasionally revealed a trace of flesh and blood between actions, and when a hungry and angry monster attacked in that direction, it would fall into a new trap.

    He was so cunning and vicious, nobody could guard against it, and even the monsters were terrified.

    Some monsters with a higher level of intelligence lost their desire to fight and fled toward the end of the cliff, but once again ran into a hard and invisible barrier—the opponent had already blocked their way of retreat long before the killing began.

    This was a one-sided massacre.

    A series of wailing and screams resounded through the valley, and then it finally returned to silence.

    Ge Xiu stood high on the towering rock, carelessly shaking off the remaining blood from his hand, the blade on his fingertips dissipated in the air like a river flowing into the sea, and the blood that had not yet dried flowed down the contours of his cheeks, slowly dripping down, his pale face was like the dim morning light before dawn.