Chapter 41: "Connected"

Kyle POV

Lionel seemed wary but also surprised when I asked to talk in private. He suggested the back of the packhouse's garden, and I didn't argue with him. However, I knew the place was not to my advantage, it was not visible from the house, and today the packhouse was almost empty since Mikkeli had gone with Council's representatives to the second territory.

But I couldn't oppose it too much because Lionel didn't trust me either.

When he came closer, I focused only on not showing him how disgusted and scared I was because of his presence. Lionel pretended that he wasn't bothered by anything, but I saw he was as nervous being here with me as I was. I finally had time to look at him, but I couldn't place him in any of my memories from that day. The only thing I could recall was the overbearing fear.

"What do you want?" he asked angrily. "I thought we had an understanding..."

"I have some questions," I whispered, and he looked at me, totally confused. But, for sure, he didn't expect that.

"Why me?" I could say despite the trembling of my body and my voice. "Why did you choose me that day?"

He wriggled in his place, looking around as if checking if anybody could be around us.

"I didn't choose you. Renan and I were in my room when Lucas mind-linked me, saying that they got something new to play. Group's bangs are the best, you definitely..."

"I didn't say yes!" I interrupted him, my trembling getting worse, but he smirked mockingly at me.

"We were tired, the training was demanding and difficult, and you were a nice stress reliever. It's your fault it turned out so ugly! You could've just shut up and enjoyed it, but no, you had to put up a fight and cry!"

"You were hurting me!" I shouted, and Lionel stepped closer, making me cringe.

"Keep quiet, you whore! You are the omega, for Goddess's sake; the only purpose of your existence is to be fucked and breed." He whisper-yelled to me; I could feel his fury.

"Fuck! I shouldn't have been part of this shit in the first place, but Renan was so persistent in doing it! He was always so much into omegas! And I must admit you were great, one of the best fuck toys I've ever had! Renan and I always liked to share; you were sucking both of us simultaneously at one point! So don't you dare to throw up here; you got what you wanted!" he spitted with hate.

I moved from him a little to keep some distance; he was right, though, I wanted to throw up so much. Then came the long silence as I focused on my breathing, and he became more nervous.

"Was there somebody else?" I managed to ask, and he snorted.

"No, I was lucky because I had gone to the toilet when Hank and Luna came, and that was it. So stop playing the victim here! Do you really think that even for Rob, you are something more than the hole to fuck? To get pleasure and babies, that are the only things he wants from you; that's the only purpose of having an omega mate!"

He was so close that I could feel his hot breath on my forehead and something more. The smell, that smell I knew but not from my rape. My eyes widened when I suddenly realized that he was so close to me one more time. I was in a haze and pain during my heat, so it was difficult to distinguish anything around me, but I recognized that smell.

He was the one who had kidnapped me and later left me in the woods.

"You want to know how many times we fucked you, around twenty, but it could be more. You want to know if we enjoyed it, fuck yes! You have one of the tightest asses I've ever fucked".