Chapter 37:" Mating"

SMUT WARNING

Rob POV

Blake's paws are hitting the ground as he sprints through the forest. His breath is steady and calm, and the blood pumps in his veins as he enjoys the wind in his fur and strength in his muscles. And I'm sure he enjoys Skyler running in front of us as much as I do.

The sun's rays are dancing in our mate's fur as he runs in front of us, gorgeous as always. Blake howls, but Skyler has no intention of giving up yet and starts running faster, and my wolf really has to struggle to keep up with him.

We are quite far away from the packhouse as we step into the small clearing. It's quite cold; the first snow has already come and stayed, covering everything with a thin layer of white. The clearing is full of leaves; the sun shines brightly as the white wolf waits for me at the edge of the line of trees.

Skyler shifts, and Kyle stands in front of me in his naked glory. I can clearly see that he is nervous but also determined; I just don't know why...

"Rob, I want to mate," he says, and Blake howls in enjoyment and euphoria.

I shift, already painfully hard and ready, Kyle looks at me, but I don't sense any distress from him.

"I want to mate, but I don't want a mark. Is it okay?" he asks me in a stern voice.

I respect his limits, and I understand that this one sentence is a test I must pass. Kyle must be sure that I can control myself if he needs me to. He must be sure that I'll never force him into anything.

I fast get close to him but gently take him into my arms and start devouring his soft lips, pulling him down. He lies on his back when I mark his torso with my lips. I gently tug his nipples one by one, and he moans as his hands caress my back. As I go down, I slowly separate his legs and suck the delicate and scarred skin of his inner thighs. I want to touch him everywhere, make sure he will forget every single one of their touches. So I tease, caress, and cherish every inch of his naked skin.

He pants hard as my lips and tongue dance on his stomach; I slightly bite and suck, making sure to leave hickeys. He may not have my mark, but I want to make sure that everybody will know that he is mine...

"I love you," I whisper, and he smiles at me. 

I reach my fingers to his mouth, asking him to suck them, and he complies at the same time I move my palm up and down his cock. He arches his back, and I see tears in his eyes; I keep saying how sexy and beautiful he is, not stopping jerking him off. When I think my fingers are wet enough, I take them away from his mouth and gently touch his entrance. He tenses and starts shaking a bit but keeps his legs open for me.

"It's alright, love, it's me; just keep looking at me," I whisper as I pump him harder and very gently start pushing one digit inside him.

He bites his lips and digs his fingers into both of my shoulders as I move my finger inside him. I know that my hand on his dick distracts him enough, so I push another digit. I know what I'm looking for, and when I find it, Kyle moans so loud and comes into my hand. But I'm merciless and push this one spot again and again along with two more fingers paying all the time my full attention to any signs of discomfort or fear from him. But there is none, he keeps dripping wet from his entrance with silk, so I know his omega's body is ready for me.

But I also have to make sure that his mind is ready, so I move my hand up and down him a couple of times and whisper that I love him so much. I grab his hips delicately to steady him.

"Kyle, I will enter you," I say and give him time to protest to maybe change his mind, but he doesn't. 

When I slowly press the tip of my cock inside him, he makes a move as if he wanted to close his legs, but since I'm between them, it is impossible. I reach to cup his face in my palms, and his hands clutch my arms as I slowly push inside him.