Prologue "His eyes"

TRIGGER WARNING

I breathe extremely hard, trying to calm my racing heart. I know I have no more time! Werewolves must already be everywhere around.

When Nina, her son, and grandma enter a hiding spot, I make my choice. I close the door hidden in the wardrobe behind them and step away from it. I try to ignore the screaming and snarling sounds coming from everywhere.  

A gigantic wolf is baring his teeth and dripping blood from its muzzle at the entrance to the room. I hope he didn't notice that I've just stepped away from the wardrobe.

I've never seen a werewolf in wolf form till today. My parents were hunters, but both were firmly against me watching interrogations or executions of werewolves. So I've never seen them, and I haven't realized how big and frightened they are.

He looks at me, and I'm petrified. I can't move. I can't scream. I hope when he kills me, he will leave and not try to find the place where Nina and her family are hiding.

Sounds of breaking bones... he shifts in front of me, and I see a naked boy, barely a couple of years older than me. His dark hair is wet with blood, his strong tan muscles are tensed, and his chocolate eyes look at me at first with shock and later with hatred.

He walks fast in my direction, grabs me by my waist, and yanks me up to place me on a wooden table, shoving away plates and glasses which were there. 

 His hand is under my dress in a flash, and he tears my underwear away.

 I'm numb, 

I don't scream, 

I don't move,

 I don't try to do anything as he separates my knees and pulls me closer so I'm sitting at the edge of the table.

His eyes are black, meaning his wolf is close, as he shoves himself into me with one strong movement. That's when I scream because it hurts. I try to push him away, but he wraps his arms firmly around my waist and brings me closer to him, trapping me. 

 I can't move as he starts thrusting in and out of me. I bite his shoulder, but he doesn't pay any attention. I can only sit there, pleading with my eyes for him to stop. 

He doesn't.

His eyes are dark, they look at me, and for a moment, I can almost feel the presence of somebody else as if he was not one but two persons at the same time. His/ Their hips rock between my thighs, and their thrusts become harder; I bite my lips, trying to surpass the pain somehow, but it doesn't work.

My muscles ache, and the stingy pain inside me only intensifies as he picks up his peace. He starts moving so fast, and I no longer have any strength to hold back my tears. He clutches me tighter as he puts his face in the crook of my neck and starts trembling; I feel his seed in me. 

Part of me feels disgusted but happy that he's finally finished, but another part is only sad.

He pulls out and steps away from me. His eyes are normal again, I can see him taking a deep sniff, and to my horror, he looks toward the wardrobe. He takes a step toward Nina's hideout, and without hesitation, I grab one of the bottles still on the table and smash it in his face.

His blood started dripping from his eyebrows and cheeks. He snarls dangerously and slaps me hard on my face. I feel more pain as his fingers wrap around my neck, and he strangles me. I trash, fighting for air, a ringing sound in my ears intensifies, and black dots dance in my sight. I feel my consciousness slowly slipping away as he looks at me, his blood dripping on my face.

I give up... 

I don't care anymore...

 Painless bliss is coming toward me... 

 He says something, but I don't hear what. Finally, his hands let go of my neck as he presses them into his chest as if in much pain. Then he goes away, leaving me alone on the wooden table with blooded, bruised thighs, sore, scared, and broken as my house is burning, as the sounds of howling and screaming echoing around... I was 15 years old that day.

I jerk away from my sleep, trying to calm my frantic breath and racing heart. Then, looking around, I start whispering the names of things I see. It helps me not to go into a panic attack.

I stand up and go to the bathroom, trying to escape my nightmares by splashing cold water on my face. The girl who looks at me from the mirror has pale skin, dull dark eyes, and tangled black hair. That girl is thin and keeps trembling; she wants to cry so much. Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out...

The door to the bathroom creaks a little. I turn around and see Kathy standing there.

"What's wrong?" she asks, yawning.

"It's nothing, honey," I say, bending toward her level. She wraps her tiny arms around my neck, and I hug her back," mommy just had another bad dream."

She looks at me with her sleepy chocolate eyes, which she got from HIM.