Epilogue

Alex's POV

Ten Months Later

I held her hair hack, grabbing the claw clip from the counter and messily putting all her hair in it. Sounds of retching filled the bathroom, her body trembling. She was still in her white dress, and I was still in my suit. 

"I'm sorry-" Audrey pulled back from the toilet, reaching up to flush it. Worry surged through me when I saw how pale her face had gotten.  I grabbed her shaking hands, pressing kisses to her clammy forehead. I grabbed a cool cloth from where I had set it, cleaning off her lips with it. She closed her eyes, and I took a moment to admire how beautiful she was before pulling back.

We had gotten married ten minutes ago. Seeing my girl walk down the aisle to me was extraordinary. The wedding was just as small as Aron's had been, but thankfully there were no interruptions. She had barely stopped throwing up for the twenty minutes it took for us to say our vows.

"You are marvelous, love," I reassured her, sliding my suit coat off of my shoulders and wrapping it around her in an attempt to stop her shivering. I've found that telling her that it was alright after she apologies for something doesn't work, but reassuring her does, and telling her later once she's calmed down works. She leaned into my touch, and I chuckled, pulling her into my arms. Her dress flowed around her, and she hid her face in my neck.

We found out a month after I proposed that she was carrying my baby. The doctors said that because of what happened to her last baby, the pregnancy was going to be rough, but there should be no complications with the birth. Because she was so sick all the time with the baby, we got married at my house. She wore a beautiful white dress that flowed around her cute little bump, with sneakers underneath. I've moved all of my work into my office so that I can be by her as much as possible. 

Of course, she refused to stop working out, even when the baby limited what she could do. I made sure she was as comfortable as fucking possible, and I even bought almost the whole store of maternity clothes for her, even though she still chills out in my hoddies. 

"Is she alright?" Zenna's head popped through the door, and Audrey groaned. I smiled, rubbing her back and nodding at Zenna. Aron stood at the door as well, holding their son in his arms. 

"Ow." Audrey winced against my skin, holding her little bump. Our daughter was very active.

"Let's get you out of this dress," I whispered. Zenna and Aron left, and I lifted her up, placing her on the toilet. The pregnancy was so bad that she had lost about twenty pounds, but she didn't look like it. She looked as strong and perfect as ever. Audrey closed her eyes again, leaning back against the toilet as I turned the bath on and started undoing her hair.

She didn't wear any makeup to our wedding because I asked her not to. We've worked together on the confidence for months, and she is slowly seeing just how beautiful she is. She still has nightmares, and occasionally withdraws from me, but I never let her get far. Zenna had done her hair in little braids across the top of her head, letting the rest hang down. 

My wife was absolutely stunning. 

When her hair was all let lose, the bath was filled. I turned the water off, turning back to her. She was struggling to unzip the dress, and I gently grabbed her hands, bringing them back in front of her and kissing her fingers. She sighed as my free had unzipped her dress and pushed it to the floor before unhooking her bra and pulling it off her shoulders. I kissed her lips, running my hands up and down her back, putting pressure on the spots that were tense and relaxing her. Her tits seemed to beckon my mouth, but I closed my eyes, willing my blood to not rush down to my dick.