Chapter 17 - Buying Riches

The metal clattered to the floor, Alex immediately diving after it. I felt his cold hand on my thigh as he took his sweet time receiving his fork. I looked around, nervous as a hand pulled the sweatpants I was wearing down, the zipper on my uniform immediately following. Since I had no panties on, Alex’s fingers already were touching me, teasing me. His fingers swirled my arousal around my clit, making goosebumps erupt on my skin. I was glad of the way I was sitting, and the clothes I was wearing, making it harder for him to properly tease me. A smug look made its way to my face as I heard his quiet growl of frustration. His face came into view- sat between my legs as a hand reached up to my back, finding the zipper and pulling it down.

“Take the fucking suit off.” He said, looking up at me. I flushed, looking around. My hesitation earned a flick to my almost bare clit, causing me to bite down a groan. I pulled my arms inside the shirt, avoiding looking at the man between my legs as I slid the sleeves of the suit down my arms. Once they were off, I pushed the heavy material down, my chest screaming at finally being released from its confines. I saw a waiter coming, his eyes looking down at the list in his hand, and quickly shoved my arms back outside the shirt, praying no one saw anything. The waiter passed by our table without a glance, and I let out a breath.

Alex’s hands made quick work of the rest of my suit, balling it up and placing it on the seat next to me, the white table cloths movements the only sign he was there. My panties quickly followed, but those were balled up and placed in one of his pockets. The action sent a wave of lust straight to my core. My ass was met with the cold bench, but Alex almost immediately took care of me. My legs were thrown over his shoulders, his cold breath tickling across my thighs. I gasped, my hands twisting together on the table as Alexander's tongue made its way up my pussy, a singular stroke that left me starving for more.

And more, did he give. So much that I was trembling hard from trying to keep my sounds in. He ate my pussy up like he had been starving for millions of years and I was his first drink. Every stroke made my hands clutch tighter to each other and my head feel like it was floating. I was already embarrassingly close.

“Do you know what you want to drink, or do you need a few more minutes?” A voice echoed in my head, and my eyes went from my hands to the waiter, who was standing by our table. He was looking at me like I was a piece of art, and I couldn't help but flush. Alex nudged my clit with his nose, making me bite down on my lip harshly.

“Water would be ab-absolutely great.” My voice was a little shaky, but I was very proud of myself for not letting it get too bad. By the way Alex’s hands squeezed my thighs, I could tell he was proud of me too. His next few strokes were almost gentle, but when my thighs started shaking around his head from the effort of not cumming, they turned anything but gentle. My mouth gaped open, and to disguise it, I laid my head down on my arms, the shelter they offered allowing me to show my pleasure on my face. I was so unbearably close, and Alex knew it.

So he stopped.

He was out from under the table in moments, the damn fork that caused all this in his fist. He grabbed my throat, pulling me close to him and kissing me. A little whimper escaped my mouth, only to be swallowed by him. I pulled away, angry at him for not letting me cum. Alex's hand snuck around me, hooking around my hip and crushing me against his side. I tried to squirm away from him, but he simply held on tighter as the waiter came by with my water. Immediately Alex ordered a luxurious meal for us to share. I hid my smile on his shoulder. 

Once we finished eating, I quickly walked out of the cafe. I spotted a shoe store that was in the back of the parking lot, and I ran to it, taking Alex by surprise. I grinned as he yelled after me. I decided to take as long as possible, just to make him mad. I wanted to see how long he can go without touching me.