Chapter 46 - Again

I bit the spy's ear.

"The second you speak, the fun is over," I whispered. He nodded, and I forced a giggle. This is going to be easy.

My hand crept down to his neck, and I slowly increased pressure.

His eyes grew panicked, and he tapped my thigh in warning, but I smiled down at him, my smile sugar-coated. His hands moved, and a shattering sound echoed around the alley. I hissed and looked at my hip. I frowned when I saw the blood.

"Hey! This was a favorite dress!" I rolled my eyes. The spy quickly tried to trip me, but I dodged his leg, kicking him over with a heel pressed to his chest. He grabbed my ankle, twisting it until I cut his hand in protest. He cried out, trying to get up, but I knelt on the ground, my dress riding up as I straddled him, surprised at the hard-on I felt.

"Tell me what you've reported back to your leader." I loaded and unloaded my gun, fidgeting with it.

"None of your business." The man spat, coughing up blood as I grabbed the knife again and sliced his stomach. "That the king is more powerful than we thought" he choked. I sighed, shooting him in the head. I climbed off him, pressing a small button on a device the mafia required me to have that signaled men to come to clean up this mess.

I groaned as I stood up. I looked down at my hip. Glass shards were stuck in the skin through the thin dress, and they hurt. I grabbed the spy's jacket, pressing it to the wound and trying to stop the bleeding. My car was a few yards away from the corner but I forgot about the fence at the end of the alley.

"Shit, I can't not back through the club with this," I muttered. I softly swore again, leaning against the wall and pressing the jacket to my hip.

The door to the club opened and I held up my gun, praying I wouldn't have to kill an innocent tonight so they wouldn't blab about what they saw.

A mere shadow filled the doorway for a second, and I pointed the gun at it. A sexy chuckle came from it, and the man stepped out into the light. I immediately put the gun down, as well as my gaze.

"Sorry, sir, I didn't know it was you." Alexander chuckled, stepping toward me. His eyes twinkled and I got lost in them for a second. The dark blue acted as an anchor for me, calming me and centering me even better than anything ever could. His eyes were the color of the stormy sea, such a unique color, I loved it.

Alexander now stood directly in front of me. His hands reached out to touch my hip, and I hissed at the pain. I couldn't move, partly because he was my boss and I can't do anything without his permission, and partly because I didn't want to.

Alexander pulled the leather jacket from my hands, discarding it on the dirty floor as he tugged his suit coat off. All his tattoos could be seen through the thin material of his white dress shirt, and my mouth watered.

"Here, use this, it will soak up the blood better than leather." He insisted, his voice somehow soft and firm at the same time. I stared at him, my lips parting in amazed shock.

"No, I am not going to use your expensive jacket to clean up my blood," I shot back. I covered my mouth with my hand immediately after.

Shit, Audrey, you are not supposed to talk back to the boss... I still remember the last time someone disrespected Alexander by saying that all he had done was just heritage. When he was done with them, they were hanging from the ceiling, missing their toes, fingers, eyes, ears, and mouth, and their skin was black as if it was burned.

"Come here." Alexander beckoned me forward. I glared at him, taking a small step forward. He beckoned me forward again and I scoffed.

Suddenly, he was right in front of me. There was an inch between our bodies, and my breathing picked up as his hands tied the coat around my waist. I dropped my eyes, not sure what to do.