Chapter 19 - Wants and Needs are Different

Audrey was quiet the whole ride home, her feet propped up on my dash and her eyes staring at the landscape. If it was any other person, I would have said feet down, but she was obviously very confused right now. She was lost in her own world of no emotions, and my heart hurt for her and only ever her. Her tears had this effect on me- one I couldn’t decipher.

I knew she was confused as to why she was still here, but I can’t tell her who my mission is. Not yet.

I gently squeezed Audrey’s thigh, making her look at me. I studied her face quickly, checking her eyes to make sure she isn’t thinking too hard about the dresses and the burst of happiness I was so proud of.

Right now- I wasn’t the dominant she knew in the bed. Right now I was her boyfriend, making sure she is okay. This was as new for me as it was for her.

"Those dresses are gorgeous," I grinned, looking at her through the corner of my eye as I switched lanes. She nodded, but I knew that she wanted to talk about something else.

"How was lunch?" I asked.

"Don't tease me like that ever again." She threatened. I was unable to hold back my smirk.

"Like what?" I feigned innocence, playing with the sweet girl.

"Like you did in the fucking cafe. I'm horny now." She pouted at me, all traces of tears gone from her eyes.

"Well good thing I don't have work today." I looked over at her, noticing her tongue reaching out and wetting her lips. My pants became excruciatingly tight at that action. She filled the car with the warm sound of a giggle. Her hand moved to my lap, where she began to innocently play with the strings on my sweatpants, making me bite my lip, hard.

"What are you suggesting, Alexander?" I nearly groaned at the sound of my full name coming out of her mouth. It was truly heaven and hell at the same time.

"Maybe a little sex here, some more there," I smirked, pulling into my garage, finally. I locked the doors to the car before she could get out, earning a glare from her. I grabbed her waist, pulling her over the console and into my lap. She let out a little gasp, her hands settling on my shoulders. I leaned the seat back, pulling her towards me and letting her lean on me. I started kissing the sweet spot on her neck, the breathy little moan she let out making me smile. I gripped her hair, pulling her head back and exposing more of her neck to me. I couldn't seem to control myself, and honestly, I didn't want to.

Fuck, all I wanted was her. I didn't care about the consequences anymore, I didn't care about the spies that I kept losing because she was distracting me. I didn't fucking care. She's so bad for me, so addicting, but I'm not going to stop. Those dark brown eyes of hers are always enticing me, distracting me. Her curvy body is always making me want her, and her hair- when she lets it run free- slightly curls at the bottom, framing her face in a way that is so purely beautiful. And her laugh, fuck, her laugh. If I could bottle up her laugh, and her moans, and listen to them over and over again, I would.

I know that I'm bad for her. I know that one way or another, she is going to get hurt because of me. And I don't want her to get hurt.

Every part of my mind is pondering why I care so much about this woman, every part of my mind wants to know why I can't seem to stay away from her. And I have no fucking clue.

I pulled away from Audrey, letting her slide my shirt off. Her shirt soon followed, and I unzipped her uniform, sliding it off her shoulders. I kiss every spot of her exposed chest, all the scars she hated, my fingers clenching her hips while she groaned. I peeled my sweat pants off of her body, sliding the uniform all the way off. It was hard to do in such a small space, but we managed. I slowly started to tease her clit with my fingers, watching her face as she gasped, her gorgeous eyes closing.

"Eyes on me, darling," I murmured, tugging harder on her hair as punishment. She hissed, opening her eyes again. I pulled my sweatpants down, allowing her to pull my underwear off. She slowly lined her slick pussy up with me, and I gripped her hips, noticing the fearful look in her eyes.

"Why are you scared?" I immediately questioned, concerned.

"Because your so fucking big, and I'm sore." She hung her head but I grabbed her chin. I know she has issues with her confidence, but I’m not going to allow her to overthink anything here. I smiled, steadily holding her hips.

"Good." I quickly thrust up into her, covering her mouth with one of my hands. Her initial scream turned into a moan as I gently moved my hips, grinding into her pussy. Audrey started to move her hips up and down, immersing me in pleasurable bliss. She went faster, riding me harder than anyone before. One of my hands gripped her hips still, and I moved the other one from her mouth to her neck, making sure she didn't get too carried away while she was on top. I groaned, throwing my head back as she filled the car with sweet cries and the sound of our skin slapping. Her hands dug into my shoulders as she bounced up and down, her legs trembling. I lifted my hips as she came down, drawing a scream from her as I bottomed out filling her up. Her lips parted in an O shape, her eyes fluttering closed. I grabbed her neck, pulling her in and kissing her neck again, marking a trail down it- weaving between my already existent marks.

I can’t believe this woman is mine. She is wild and stubborn and beautiful and deadly, but she’s mine. I couldn’t help but imagine fucking her in my club, claiming her in every way possible. She might not know it yet but she will always be mine now that I’ve gotten a taste of her.

It’s never been this good, I’ve never felt like this. It hasn’t even been more than a month since I knew Audrey- but she captivated me. We moved quickly from strangers to lovers but I still had so many things to figure out about her. She was a complicated puzzle but I was more than determined to figure out every single fucking piece. No matter if she shut me out or ran away from it. I would figure her out and help her through whatever she needed.

As she came close to cumming. Her back was arched, and she used her arms to brace herself against me.

"Alex-" She cried out as I started to stimulate her clit with my fingers. She fell completely against me as she became a complete mess, writhing and shaking against me. Her hair tickled my chin, Audreys' cries now muffled in my chest. My hands massaged her ass as she came, and the feeling of her walls clenching around my dick made me cum moments later. Audrey's pants filled the car as she sat on my thighs, my dick twitching inside of her. Her knees clenched my hips, and her legs were shaking a bit.

"You honry idiot." She muttered. I chuckled.

"Only for you." I lifted her chin, capturing her lips with mine. She slightly groaned into the kiss. I pulled away.

"Go to our bedroom, and get on your knees. I'm not done with you." I said. Her eyes met mine, the devious look in them making me hard again.

"I’m sore" She muttered. I knew that she hoped I wouldn’t hear her, but I did. I chuckled, lifting her up despite her protests. I slid my shirt on over her and pulled my sweat pants up, curling her body into me to keep her hidden as I got out of the car. I knew there was no one in my house right now, but the wall has eyes and I do not want her face online- especially after what happened when we went shopping for the first time.

I don’t want my father to know my most vital mission is still alive.

I carried her to our room, placed her on the bed, and immediately covered her body with mine, knowing she liked how I felt on top of her.

"I'm going to have so much fun ruining you, Princess." I leaned down, whispering in her ear. Audrey's body writhed under me, her moans practically begging me to fuck her. "I'm going to fuck you on every surface of this house- no matter how long it takes." I sucked her lip into my mouth.

"Let's get a head start then."