Chapter 15 - You're Mine

I pulled into the garage. I couldn't believe I had just done that. I had just de-activated a bomb in two fucking minutes.

I turned off the motorcycle, and pulled my helmet off, shaking my hair out. My hands were still shaking as I ran them through my hair, pulling the tangled strands away from each other. I climbed off the motorcycle, and the door to the garage flew open, slamming against the wall. I took my sweet time to look up at him, my thighs squeezing together at the thought of him punishing me for not obeying him. Suddenly, he was in front of me, his hand gripping my chin and forcing me to look at him. His hand shook slightly for reasons I may never know.

Tension seemed to magically let from my fingers and shoulders and legs as I studied his face, his blue eyes piercing into me. I was suddenly taken back to the second time we met, him pinning me to the wall and the only thing I could think about was his eyes. They changed shades, when he was calm, they were such a sky blue that I could see butterflies in them. When he was tired or frustrated or annoyed, they were like city lights, specks of light among the darkness. I could see how he was really feeling through his eyes.

He was mad.

Really mad.

"Hi." I squeaked out. It's ironic. I just killed a man and disarmed a bomb, but I'm scared of Alex?

"Come here." He said, his voice dangerous. I took a small step forward, closing the distance between our bodies. "You know, I don't like being disobeyed." He said, his voice low. I nodded, the intimidation and fury rolling off him making me mute. His hand let go of my chin, moving back to tuck my hair behind my ear in almost a tender gesture. "You could have died."

"But I didn't!" I said, my voice overly cheery. He took another step toward me, almost crushing me to him, and I couldn't help but back up. He closed the distance between our bodies again, his hands on my hips, pulling me towards him, crushing us together.

“You earned yourself your first punishment, Princess." He said, his voice still low. I smirked a bit, digging myself a deeper hole.

"What, you can't stay away from me for more than one minute?" I asked, teasing. I pulled away from him, but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back. Our bodies crashed together, and I gasped. He squeezed my hips.

"More than you'll ever know." His voice echoed against my lips before he kissed me. His lips felt like fire against mine, and I groaned. Alex's tongue ran over my lips. My hands intertwined around his neck, and he picked me up. His hands ran over my ass, and he deepened the kiss. I gasped, wrapping my legs around his waist. He was harsh, his lips molding to mine as he demanded dominance over me. I challenged him, using my grip around his neck to grab his hair and pull it back, giving me more control over the kiss. 

Alex carried me into the house and set me down on his bed. I scooted back and he followed, pinning my arms above my head with one hand, the other one wrapping around my throat. He didn't even break the kiss. I could feel his racing heartbeat pounding against my chest. He pulled his shirt over his head and broke the kiss, straddling my waist.

I gasped for air and sat up. Alex let go of my arms and started to pull all the guns off of my legs. He put them on his nightstand, and I pulled the knives and guns off the top of my body.

"You look too damn sexy in that uniform," Alex said, pulling the last knife off of my body, reaching for the zipper, and yanking it down. "But I think it would look better on my floor, Darling." He said, kissing me again, over and over as if he couldn’t get enough of me.