𝟔. 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛

Start from the beginning

-Age is just a number. What are you, 40 now? - Jacob mocks while taking the motorbike and starting to walk towards the small workshop he has.

-Thanks, I guess. Feels like that sometimes. - Bella admits while following him along with Mackenzie, who looks at them, confused, given that they have a... weird connection.

The Swan sisters helped Jacob disarm the first motorcycle. Mackenzie just gave Jacob the tools while Bella watched them, seating nearby. The older twin approaces the radio from where a song plays and turns it off.

-That song's good. You don't like it? - Jacob asks, tightening a nut.

-I don't really like music anymore, kind of. - Bella admits, sitting back again.

-Okay, no more music. - Mackenzie pouts after hearing his words.

-Why? I do like music. - She tells her older sister, who laughs, shaking her head.

-Well, you can hear it when I'm not with you. - Mack pouts once more while Bella and Jacob laugh. - I was thinking, if we're going to do this every day, and hopefully we will, we have to fit some homework in there somewhere. I don't want Billy thinking that we're a bad influence on you.

-You two, influence me? Please. - Jacob smiles.

-We're older than you, so that makes us the influencers, and you the influencee. - Mackenzie says firmly.

-No, my size and knowledge base actually makes me older than you two, because of your general paleness and lack of know-how. - He turns around before tightening another nut.

-We convinced you to build two-wheeled deah machines with us. Don't you think that makes you kind of young and naive? - She jokes, making him slow down on his strength and look at her.

-Okay, so where do we stand? - He asks.

-We're 35. And you might be, like, 32. - Mackanzie says before laughing along with Bella.

-Come on. - Jacob says, shaking his head lightly.

-Yo, Jake, you in there? - Both Bella and Mackenzie have intentions of hiding but Jacob stops them.

-No, it's ok, it's just my boys. - He explains, standing up, and walking towards the two boys that enter the workshop.

-Hey, Jake. - A long haired guy says.

-Hey, guys, these are the Swan sisters, Bella and Mackenzie. Girls, that's Quil and Embry. - Jacob presents.

-Hi, guys. - Mackenzie greets, smiling.

-I'm Quil Ateara. - The short haired guy presents himself. - So the bike-building story's true.

-Yeah, we taught him everything he knows. - Mackenzie says firmly.

-Tell me, what about the part where Bella's his girlfriend. - The sisters stare at the guys, surprised.

-Uh, we're friends. - Bella says, confused, and certainly nervous.

-Ooh, burn. - Embry laughs along with Quil.

-Actually, remember I said she's a girl and a friend. Just like Mackenzie. - Jacob explains to his friends.

-Embry, do you remember him making that distinction? - Quil mocks.

-Nope. - Embry assures, laughing.

-So you guys have girlfriends. That's awesome. - Mackenzie mocks, making both Bella and Jacob laugh.

-Yeah, right. Quil's actually taking his cousin to prom. - Jacob jokes.

-Yeah, that's still a riot. You want funny, Black? I'll give you funny. - Quil approaches him and pushes him, creating a harmless fight.

Mackenzie stands up and backs off while Embry approaches the Swan sisters.

-I got five bucks on Quil. - Mackenzie thinks about it for a moment while watching how the boys fight.

-I bet ten dollars that Jacob wins. - She says firmly, making Bella laugh.

-Don't count on me, I barely have any savings. - Bella jokes.

-The savings that, according to you, are yours, is my money. - Mackenzie says, pushing her sister lightly while Embry laughs.

I don't know why but every chapter has less reads and votes than the previous one

I don't know why but every chapter has less reads and votes than the previous one. Maybe it's because this story is just starting so it's not very popular yet.

By the way, we're almost getting to the part where Edward appears so don't get so desperate.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory