Wet dreams part two

Yn- Its alright, your busy i understand *you get from his grip and sits back down on the couch*

Diggy- *follows you and sits next to you* Yn i can see it in your eyes your hurt, and im sorry.

Yn- *you look at him in his big brown eyes and instantly forgive him* Its okay Diggster *smiles*

Diggy- Thats the smile i love you so much.

*You two sat the and intensely stare into each other eyes as heat built up between you too and soon you feel his warm, soft lips mash against yours. Before you could even take a breath you feel your self being lifted up and carried down the hall. Soon your lips left his and started making a trail from his ear to his collar bone. Then farther you went down the more love bites you left on his soft, silky skin. Once you guys reached the room he gently laid you.on the bed and quickly took off his shirt and climbed on top of you. As you stared in his eyes you saw if was full of lust and you knew you wanted the same thing. Before you could blink Diggy had yours and his clothes scattered around the room. He didnt waste anytime sliding on a condom and getting ready to enter you.

Diggy- If im hurting you to much please tell me

*you slowly nod and close your eyes wanting for him to enter. Diggy opened your legs wider as he slowly entered you. You could feel the rush of pain building up. As Diggy went farther in, the pain soon melted away and a rain of passion flooded your body. He soon started thrusting in and out of you. By this time you could barely control your moans.

Yn- *you grips the sheets* Ahhhh yesss

*Diggy's pace picked up withevery moan you let out. Soon the head board was making a dent in the wall*

Diggy- Say my name *thrusting as hard as he could

*You could barely say anything due to you trying to catch your breath*

Diggy- SAY IT YN!!

Yn- D-diggy *you moaned*

Diggy- Thats not my name!! *This time he picked up your leg and put it over his shoulder thrusting deeper and harder in you*

Yn- DADDY!! *you screamed as you got closer and closer to your organism*

*You felt your walls tighten and you let out the loudest moan to signal him you were about to cum. Soon you and Diggy both let out a moan as you organismed together. Diggy stopped and laid next to you.*

Diggy- Wow, That was amazing.

Yn- Yeah it was.

*you laid your head on his bare chest as he wrapped his arms around you.*

Diggy- Yn im in love with you and i want you to be mine.

Yn- Of course ill be yours

*You popped up from your pillow and looking at your clock. You laid back on your pillow still thinking about your dream, but you knew it would never come true, because in the eyes of Diggy, your just another...fan.