CHAPTER 21-30

Start bij het begin

Li Qing nervously wanted to withdraw her hand, but she couldn't break free from Lin You's restraint, because he couldn't bear to let go and hold such a slippery little hand. If it wasn't for the fear of Li Qing turning his face, he wanted to play it repeatedly. .

This little goblin, even with a pair of hands, he can't put it down, what should I do?

"Little goblin, you have to remember that you are my Lin You's woman from today, understand?" Lin You said seriously.

Li Qing snorted coldly, "You made a one-sided decision, and I didn't agree! I will always belong to myself, and I will not belong to any man." Anyway, she didn't agree, and she really didn't believe that this man would what happened to her.

Although the man had been forcing her, she could see that Lin You didn't have any ill will towards her. After all, if there was any ill will, the doll would have come out to remind her long ago.

Li Qing didn't know at all. Now the doll is hiding in the space and dare not come out, because she feels that the man outside is too powerful. If she dares to talk too much to Li Qing, she is afraid that the man in front of her will find out. .

At this time, Lin You pushed Li Qing to the wall, and a wall dong came directly. He was close to Li Qing's body, so that she had no way to escape his constraints.

Lin You put his arms around her slender waist with one hand, then lifted her chin with the other hand, and directly printed her red lips with thin lips.

This kiss made Li Qing faint, and even forgot to breathe. You must know that from the previous life to this life, this is the first time she has experienced kissing. Because she loved Qin Ze in her previous life, she has never had an affair with other men, but Qin Ze also because of Li Min, Never touched her.

Therefore, Li Qing is very simple in this regard, just like Xiao Bai.

"Little goblin, breathe!" Fourth Young Master Lin was depressed, this kiss, if his new fiancee fainted, his face would be embarrassed.

Li Qing's face was about to turn red, and Lin You's mind was swaying for a while. In the eyes of the fourth young master, Li Qing was even more beautiful and moving, and he couldn't help but cried out fondly, "Little Fairy. "It's really a grinding little goblin, he really wanted to eat her up right away, but the timing was not right, and he didn't want to scare the little goblin, because the little goblin was posing as a The appearance of hiding in the turtle shell really gave him a headache.

Speaking of which, Lin You usually works for a long time, so he doesn't have too long to manage his relationship. Tonight, he really wants to settle his relationship with the little goblin, lest the little goblin be pryed away, Then he cried and didn't know where to look.

In fact, Li Qing is now a little frightened, how can this guy be so bad? How can it be like this? I didn't expect the fourth youngest to be such a hateful person, isn't it Gao Leng? Don't you say you're cold to women? Why can't she see it at all?

"Don't reject me, you know?" Lin You directly hugged her tightly, and stopped letting her lean against the cold wall, "Remember, your man's name is Lin You, don't make a mistake. "There is no way, the names of the six brothers in their family are all one-word names. If he remembers it wrongly, he will cry to death.

Li Qing turned her face to one side, this guy doesn't know how small his hands are, he's about to suffocate her, okay? And about this question, she really refused to answer, the end of the world is coming soon, and God knows whether she will meet him after the end of the world, so she really doesn't want to do this kind of implicated thing, and she doesn't want to let herself have too much Much concern.