Koo..you know I talked to you about yoongs marriage... I've finally found the one who can make my Yoongi life full of colours...so before telling him I want to ask you if you also think that's if it's the right person for him..

Jungkook thought who it could be that his mother is soo in hurry to let him know when he's not even there .

Sure mom...is it someone I know...

It's ..it's ..none other than... your uncle Joon.. daughter... Taehee...

As soon as Jungkook hear the name his whole body got numb...his mind isn't catching up ...did he hear the right name...or its just his mom says the wrong name..

Mo..mom..are...are you..talk.. talking about..jini's... Taehee...

He finger crossed... hoping that's it's not what he's thinking..

Yes...who else.. isn't she the best choice to be our family member...right choice for Yoongi too .right...I've seen them working together...when Yoongi is with her he's a totally different person...you know koo ....koo..are you there son...

Mom...ca..can I call...late..later...I'm.. tired..

Yeah...sure but tell me tomorrow ok... without your wish I'll not talk to anyone ok... good night...love you..

Love u too mom...

The call end and there jungkook fell on the floor...he can't breathe properly...this news is breaking his heart....his ...his Taehee can't be someone else Even it's his brother...no he can't let this happen.

He stood up and open his phone and dial a number of a person he knows that will make this whole thing clear...

Yoongi hyung...

Flashback ends....

Jungkook is now laying on his back and thinking what should he do...when he talks to Yoongi he also doesn't know that their mother thinking something like this... Yoongi told him that Taehee has been working with their company with Jiminie..

Jungkook have trust in his brother but still there's a fear ....a fear to loose his love...

But right now he just hope his mother don't take any step ahead...

With these mess up thought he slept not answering his mother calls...

Right now Jiminie and Taehee is shooting for the upcoming campaign ads...both became good friends with each other.

" Tae ..did you talk to jungkook.." ask Jiminie.

" Yeah...unnie.. I did...but from last night his phone is not reachable...I'm just worried.." taehee look at her phone seeing now calls or messages of jungkook.

" Hey ...I'm sure he might be traveling...ok don't worry..." She assured Taehee.

Both were talking when Yoongi comes to the location.. stepping out of car and heading straight to them.

" Hello...both of you...hope all things are going great" taehee smiles and Jiminie made a sour face.

" Yeah it was before you came..." She mumuled.

" Did you say something.... Miss park" ask Yoongi.

" Oh...no.. Mr Joen...it's just I was thinking what are you doing here...I'm sure you have more important work to do." Taehee just enjoying both of them bickering...she loves how they both doesn't back down.

" Oh...it's an important work for me to know how this shoot going as well..." Yoongi glares at her and Jiminie huffs and look to her left side.

" Well... Taehee just to assure you jungkook is flying ...so don't worry much if he isn't answering your calls...ok.." They both come to a friend way with each other.Taehee likes how Yoongi is very straight forward and respectful as well...he's a nice guy .

" Thank you... I was just thinking why he isn't messaging though." Taehee then look at the camera man calling her she excuse herself from there leaving the two rival there.

" You know you better drop that attitude.." Yoongi commented .

Jiminie look at him and stands in front of him.

" Why ..mr Joen..are you getting scared what else you'd be doing...you have done enough..." She spits the truth and Yoongi just signs as he watch her leaving to Taehee.

Yoongi is still trying his level best to proof Jiminie that he's not what she thinks of him...but right now there's to much happening...and after what his mother says to jungkook bring another headache to him...

He will not say yes to anything like that... Taehee is his brother's lover...and he'll not let anyone come in between them...not even his mother or someone else.

It's the night time when Taehee was doing her bed time routine applying lotion on her body...her mood is not good today... staying away from Jungkook is hard for her and not talking to him is more difficult..

She put the hairbrush down and comes out of her makeup room... laying on her bed she look outside , feeling soo lonely today... without her knowing tears starts to fell from her eyes...

She can't name this feeling but it's like there's something going to happen that not be great...

" I...miss you koo.... please come soon.." she whispered and fall asleep hugging the plushie jungkook got her ..

" Tomorrow...sis... tomorrow we will attack one of them and the result will turn the four lives upside down..." Says Jennie.

" Who's going to be first..." Ask Lisa.

" Who else... Taehee... she's very precious to that junior Joen... let's play with her..." They both laugh evilly...

Jungkook was sleeping when he suddenly open his eyes...

" Taehee..."

He took a deep breath... he's missing her soo much...and just hoping she's alright there...

" Wait for me....baby...I'm coming very soon...to you...love you.." yes he decrease the number of show from his trip...that was not on the official page...but a surprise but he cancelled them ...

..............

Hello lovlies...
Hope you guys like the chapter..

I'll now update really soon with next chapter..
So stay tune with me..

Please vote 🥰🥰
Take care lovlies 🌺
Borahae 💜💜