Ex!eren x ex!reader: goodbye kiss Warning! Lemon

Start from the beginning

H reflexively pulled you roughly to his chest. Burying his head in your hair and taking a deep whiff of it. Like his own personal drug.

"Then.. Just one more time." He whispered, too scared to let go. He was still clinging to your heart. Even though you were tugging for him to let go. He was keeping it close to his chest forever kissing it.

"One more time. Please." He tangled his hands in your hair, and with quivering hands you lifted them shakily hugging back.

Nodding with your face still in his broad chest. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

The relief didn't last long. He pulled you away to stare into your orbs. Such beauty could not compare.

You were everything to him.

He leaned down, your shaky huffs wafting in his face. Your face was hot with anticipation, and so was his.

It had been so long since the to of you kissed.

He closed the distance and you instantly pulled forward. Completely willing.

Pulling back,"one more time." He leaped in for another sweet kiss, again pulling back only to feel that same tingle of need for your lips again.

As hungry as a crackling fire for wood he dived in whispering a quick,"one more." Breaking the kiss to lean you down into the couch he hovered over you with eyes clouded with lust.

Once you got a taste. There was no going back till the battle was done.

"More." He hungrily ached for your lips pulling you in for a hungry lustful kiss. It was everything it needed to be.

His touch was so sinful against your pure skin.

"Eren..." You mewled. This only encouraged him further as his hands roamed your body.

Leaving your lips to kiss your cheek, to your jawline, down your neck, then the collar bone and down the valley to your stomach,

He slowly unbuttoned your shirt with sinful purposes. There was no going back. You both had already got such a mouth full taste. Now you needed the whole cake.

He finished his unbuttoning to open your shirt revealing his well earned prize. Clasping his hands over your flowers he fondled them pleasantly over the bra.

Hissing he unclipped the bra and ripped it away from your chest. Your first instinct was to cover them but he wouldn't allow such an action.

He clipped your hands above your head with one hand, and continued to press his other hand on your breast.

He kissed the other nipping on the sides teasingly. "Eren!" You moaned once he got a mouthful of your sweet bud.

He smirked and stopped what he was doing and sit up. Pulling his shirt over his head to reveal his body.

Can't help but stare at that right?

If your face wasn't heated all ready it sure was now. Your hands roamed his body from the chest down.

"Y/n..." He groaned, looking up innocently his face was frustrated and needy. He was already loosing it.

Gripping your arms tightly he roughly pushed you on the couch face flushed in embarrassment. He needed you and he needed you now.

Cupping his cheek you planted soft kisses to his neck, but he wasn't satisfied.

He led your hands to the tent he already had downstairs. Jumping slightly with a blushing face you pleased him.

Rubbing the spot teasingly he unconsciously grinned against your hands.

"Y/n.." He moaned leaning his head on your shoulder."yes eren?" You asked feigning innocence.

"I want you..." He grunted lowly,"what was that?" You asked pretending not to hear.

"I want you!" He whined and pinned you down spreading your legs with his.

He pulled down the skirt you wore and grinned at the sight he had made.

You were already wet. Licking his lips he rubbed your area. Biting down at your knuckle to keep you from moaning he frowned at that.

"Don't hold back." He leaned in whispering huskily in your ear,"I want to hear every moan you make, y/n."

Unable to hold back you gripped his shoulders when he slipped his finger in pumping roughly. Flinging your head back you screamed his name.

"Louder!" He yelled loving his name on your lips. You had stained yourself on him.

He pumped in faster,"eren! Eren! Eren!" It seemed to be the only thing you could say, as if you refused to say anything else.

"That's right y/n." He slipped in another finger pumping his finger in and out at a rapid pace.

"I want everyone to know that I'm the one who can make you feel like this." Pulling your head back to face him and with a half lidded gaze you stared back at his heated and sweating face. Knowing this was the man you loved.

Yelling his name one more time with a passion as you squeezed all the love on his fingers.

He slipped his finger out and looked down at the substance.

"D-don't stare at it!" You grumbled in discomfort. He looked at you with a hungry gaze and smirked pulling his finger in his mouth licking off all you had sprayed.

Damn

Your head was spinning and throbbing but eren wasn't done.

He unbuckled his pants and let his erection spring free. His member throbbed hard, hungry for your taste.

Was it you or was it bigger than last time.

"Don't this I'm done yet y/n." He kissed you sweetly yet hungrily.

"I want to see if I can make you yell my name even louder." Then he pulled in without warning.

Screaming in pain your clung to him wrapping your legs around his waist. "Eren!" You mewled in his ear and it sent sinful pleasures down his spine.

Your gripped his shoulders as he began to move and pain turned into immense pleasure.

Wave after wave, each thrust harder and faster than the last. It sent you into an overdrive. Sending your head into a dizzy spin. All senses fading out besides pleasure.

Screaming his name in such a lewd tone, it sent his head crazy. He wanted nothing more than to hear his name against your lips.

He pushed his lips onto your pushing his tongue in without permission.

Wrapping your arms around his neck his hands began to work on your breasts. Still pumping with all the power he had.

He drove you over the edge.

And you drove him insane.

Screaming nothing but each other's name you both yelled.

"I LOVE YOU!" And then a spring of heaven pulled out and everything went black for a second as the both of you got over the orgasm.

He pulled out and collapsed onto you, whispering nothing but your name and

"I love you."

____

I actually handy planned this to turn into a lemon. I hope you all still like it, I've never written a lemon before I hope it's okay.