"Remove the blindfold", i whisper as she holds up her arms untying the blindfold around her head.

Her eyes lit up and mouth widened as she looked around at all the lights projecting around her as the music started and everyone cheered.

"Omg", was all she said as everyone started dancing with one another or ordering drinks. "So this is what you've been up to"? "What else"? I ask smiling as she hugs me.

"It was all enzo", i say as she goes to thank him.

-

The party went great everyone had fun including Lexi which was most important. By the end most of us were way too over the edge and so couldn't drive back so many had to stay behind until the morning to sober up.

Despite Lexi going full out with the drinks I only had a couple leaving enzo with none as he wanted to be sober enough to drive back, he also wouldn't let me have any I just snuck a couple when he wasn't looking.

I made sure Lexi was drove home by someone sober before making my way back inside looking for enzo. I walked inside peering round corners until I felt someone presence behind, I could clearly tell exactly who by the stench of cologne forming a bubble around my face.

"Looking for me"? He asks smirking as I turn to face him. "The one and only", i say back as we start walking outside once again.

"Did you have fun"? He asks looking over at his shoulder as I nod. "It would have been better if I could actually drink more". "I know what your like drunk you can't handle it".

"What and you can"? "How about you try and then we can re consider that statement". "Yeah yeah", he says rolling his eyes.

-

The headlights lit up the house as the tires rolled onto the driveway taking us to a hault as the engine stops.

"You know I've been watching you all night trying to stop myself from tearing your clothes apart", he says catching me off guard.

"Standing there center of attention swaying your hips around in that tiny dress". "You could've just told me I'm sure we could have found some place quiet", i say winking as his eyebrows raise.

I could tell that turned him on by the expressions of his response.

We made our way up the stairs to our room before I take off my heels whilst sitting on the edge of the bed as he walks into the closet. I slip off the dress covering my body revealing the lace set beneath before stepping over carrying my heels to the closet.

Walking in I see the empty space where the heels had been before and enzo undoing the buttons of his shirt in the mirror with his back facing me. My eyes drift off to the empty space as I place my shoes back before walking straight out.

"Wait". Was all that was said before I walked away. Turning around I was met straight on with enzo from the far side as his eyes trail up and down my body.

"You still owe me".

"For what"? I ask raising a brow.

"From your little stunt before in my office", he says walking up to me. His hands slowly trail down from my waist to my hips trapping me from walking away as he moves me to the side against the bare wall.

"That was a one in a lifetime experience that you missed", i say smiling back.

"Mmm well since I missed that offer how about I give you a once in a lifetime experience", he says as the devilish smirk appears on his face one more.