Finally Part 2: Fighting Through The Land of Shadows

Start from the beginning

Kisaragi: Your doing so much. Are you really ready for this?

(Y/N): Of course. Things have gone on for long enough. I have to end this with everything I got.

Ophis: Then take to the skies young bird. And fly as high as you can.

(Y/N): The hell are you on about?

Rias: (Y/N)! We made space!

Issei: Better hurry!

That's my que. With a deep breath, I start sprinting. Using my Scissor and Trident I cut through those souls that were trying to get in my way. Soon I'm through the portal.

 Soon I'm through the portal

(Y/N): This place-

Ophis: Looks like shit. Forgot how this place looks.

(Y/N): The hell are we going anyway?

Ophis: We go deeper. Follow the path. It'll guide you.

(Y/N): Path? There isn't a path. Just uneaven-

Before I can even finish, a purple line appeared across the ground.

(Y/N): ......So your making the path. That's better.

Kisaragi: Start walking. Looks like we have a long way to go.

With a sigh I start walking. I get the feeling that this walk is going to be shorter then I first had thought.

(Y/N): So, in order to pass time, I have some questions. Ophis, what is this place?

Ophis: The Shadow Isles. You could say it's the heavily unliked 5th faction.

(Y/N): Unliked?

Ophis: Correct. It's a story longer then what we have time for. But, the Shadow Isles were made by all the factions powers. It's to hold the worse being in all of history.

Senketsu: So it's a prison.

Ophis: Correct. But no normal prison. Not any more at least.

She appeared beside me and started looking around. I took that time to get a better look as well. It does seem like this place evolved to be more then just a simple prison. Whoever rules here must have a vendetta.

(Y/N): So the gate that leads here. The factions made it?

Ophis: Yes, but the Nekomata placed the seal.

(Y/N): Sonia only briefly described it to me. Care to tell me the full details?

Ophis: We have the time. So might as well.

She shrunk her size before sitting on my shoulder.

Ophis: Try not to move too much. And pay attention~.

(Y/N): Get on with it already.

With a giggle, she starts to tell the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Long ago, as the factions we're just babies of themselves, one person shined brighter then all others. Their power were admired by all. A Demon. This demon-

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N): Woah woah woah. Demon? Do they exist?

Ophis: Oh for the love of-Yes. They exist.

(Y/N): Never heard of them.

Senketsu: Neither have I. Why haven't we heard about them?

Ophis: Because where we are holds the only demon. And that's for the better. May I continue now?

(Y/N): Yeah. Sorry for interrupting.

Ophis: Now where was I.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

That demon had no name. But, their appearance was not that of others. Their skin a bit grey, eyes of glowing green, hair white as the first sun. People looked up to him. Even the first Lucifer, before the title of even Lucifer and God were made, they saw them as a savior. This demon led them to safety, all unified as one. The trip was long, but soon they found a place. A prosperous land that was named "Kuoh".

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N): Okay, wait again! So before all this factions and war and shit, they all made Kuoh?

Ophis: WOULD YOU LET ME FINISH?!

Senketsu: That's quite something to talk about.

(Y/N): Yeah. And to think I'm following in their footsteps at the moment. Well, I'll make sure that I won't end off like what could have happened to them.

Ophis: But I didn't finish-

Kisaragi: Hey, the line ends here.

You look forward twords the end of your path.

(Y/N): Here we are. Let's get in here.

Ophis: B-but I didn't finish my story yet.

Kisaragi: You can tell us that later. Come on (Y/N). We have a bitch to defeat.

You jump on the floating rocks and up to the castle door. You kick it open. When you do, a bunch of spirits are there, waiting for you. You smirk and summon your weapons.

(Y/N): Time to kick ass-

Senketsu: -And chew bubblegum.

(Y/N): .....I actually wish I had some right now.

Ophis: The fuck are you talking about?

(Y/N): You wouldn't get it.

You charge forward twords the hoard of enemies, ready to take them all on.