" Well...where are we going bunny.." ask Taehee as Jungkook made her wear the seatbelt.

Then starting the car , driving it from her house.

" Umm... somewhere,where there's only me and you... I hope you will like it .." says kook.

" Take me anywhere,with you it always feel special." Jungkook took her hand in his and kiss on the back...

Taehee swich on the music device and open the playlist...she plays the song of jungkook..'waste it on me' .

" You like this song.." ask jungkook.

" Hmm.. I love your every song not because you're my boyfriend but because you're voice sounds like an angel....really kookoo..as far as I concerned you get the best voice in whole korea..." Jungkook got his ear tip red ...it's rare for him to got shy but it's Taehee we're talking about she can make him feel emotions that no one else.

Taehee notice this and giggles.." aaaw..my koo..got shy,huh mr Handsome getting all red just getting praised by me...hmm" she laugh and Jungkook just chuckle.

" Well...it's you after all... whatever you say matters to me...alot tae.." he says while looking in her eyes and this time it's her that got red .

The whole ride after that goes smoothly...they talk in between and jungkook told Taehee that they are going to stay tonight as he wants to spend time with her before he goes to his trip ..taehee got sad hearing that Jungkook is going after two days but put a smile on her face
As she doesn't want jungkook to worry for her.

" Kookoo..." Jungkook hum.

" Do...do you think abo..about us comi.. coming out to our parents.." she nervously play with her fingers.

Jungkook look at her and hold her hand to keep her calm...

" Yes... I've thought about it..as soon as I'll come back we'll officially talk to our parents...about us being together..ok..babe" Taehee smiles and nodded.

" I love you jungkook..." That take jungkook by surprise.

" So suddenly..." He ask.

" Just want to keep telling you how much I love you.." she says softly.and jungkook melted..

" Love you too love ..so much than you think.." he drive the car and finally reached to the destination that's Taehee familiar with ...it's the same cottage of jungkook where they become official..

She loves this place.." we're ...here koo.i soo love this place.." she steps down and feels the calm and cold wind hitting her face ... Jungkook also come out of car and look at his angel looking soo pretty...

 Jungkook also come out of car and look at his angel looking soo pretty

" Kookie...let's go.." she hold his hand and start going to the cottage.

Jungkook hold her by her shoulder and keep walking..he loves to be like this she's his peace and happiness..he kiss her on side of her head and Taehee just smile ..

" Come...koo..put the password" she says getting excited to go inside.

" Well..why don't you put that..angel" suggest jk.

" But I don't know...pabo.." she says with a cute pout ..

" It's a date birth of ..an angel.." Taehee got the answer and fastly type the password that's her birthday date...the door open and she runs inside, jungkook chuckle and follow behind.

" Well... I thought why not spend some time here at our safe place...away from the world.." he backhug her and Taehee put her head on his shoulder..

" That feels like a good plan you got Mr Joen.." she says smiling..

" Yeah... Miss Kim.." he kisses her cheeks softly then suddenly bite on them and Taehee laugh..

" Stop...koo,it tickle..and I'm not a food so stop eating me .."she scolds him...but jungkook keep biting her cheeks she keeps on whining..

" Well..this food look more tasty to me.." he whisper and Taehee just comes out of his hold and run away .. while jungkook chase her..

This is what they love, their cute fights and loves in between.

On the other side of city...

Since Yoongi comes and went after giving Jiminie a shock ,she still can't get it out of her head.

Right now Jiminie is sitting in front of tv and a drama playing on it but her mind are not there .

She doesn't know how Yoongi got to know where she was shooting that time..but maybe money speak more .

" Joen Yoongi I'll not let come in my life again and give you a chance to ruin it.." she took a sip from her cola and stuff her mouth with pizza..it's her cheat day today.

As she's enjoying her food the bell rang of her apartment and she thinks who can come at this time...she's not expecting some one.

She got up and went to the door .. looking from hole of her door ,she saw no one .then she open the door and look right and left side but found none.As she's going to close the door her eyes fall on a beautiful bouquet of flowers on the floor.She pick that up and close the door behind.

Taking the bouquet she sat on the couch." Who can send me this.... I don't even know anyone here that much.." she look carefully around the bouquet and finally saw a note in there.

She keeps the it on table ,and open the envelope, taking out the note she start reading..

'dear Minnie...

Hope you like the flowers I've send you,well I personally want to give these to you but thought of you saw me , you'll not even look at those once...well this is a welcome gift from my side to you as you're going to be part of my label soon...'.

Now reading this got an Idea who can send these .." the hell he thinks of himself...like my foot go to his label..." She shouted in frustration...but thought of reading the left part.

Well..I'm sure you have shouted ..but don't worry you're manager will soon inform you as your current agency will tell you the rest....hope you will look forward to meet me..
Love you Minnie....sweet dreams and dream of me...'

She pick up the flowers bouquet and throw it in dustbin...then crumbling the note . ..by her foot." Let's see Joen Yoongi...how will you play this game..." She close the tv and went to her room...laying on bed , closing her eyes trying to sleep...but as she close her eyes Yoongi comes in her mind...and she got frustrated..

"I will kill you Joen Yoongi..... I wish you will not able to sleep...you grandpa.." she shouts in her pillow.

" Who's cursing me!!"..

" Now you will see my love Park Jiminie..just wait..."

...........

Hope you guys like the chapter and please vote for itt...
It's short I know...but I'll try to update soon.

❤️❤️❤️

Till then take care lovlies 🌺💜🌺
Borahae 💜💜💜