52

"What the hell is that."

"It's a cat Norman."

Norman was not a cat person. He didn't hate them, nothing happened to were he would send one to hell it he could— he just didn't like them. Not to mention he was allergic.

Otto had brought home a small grey and white cat, one that no doubt he picked up off of the street. One bad eye and a limp foot. Otto knew the rule, he knew that Norman would sneeze at the peer mention of the feline—

"Why did you bring a cat here? You know I'm allergic!"

As is on cue, Norman let out a gigantic sneeze that scared not only himself, but Otto and the poor kitten. Otto gently petted the cat, letting it know that it was safe. Meanwhile Norman rushed to grab his handkerchief from his pocket.

"She needed a home, Norman, please."

The older man blew his nose and glared at the the both of them. He felt betrayed to be honest, this freaking cat with going to be the death of him.

She looked at him, with her big kitten eye. Any other animal, maybe just maybe Norman would say "alright, fine." But he couldn't bring himself to say yes. Thinking (for once) about himself and his son. Harry was also allergic to cats.

"Otto, both me and Harry are allergic to cats. We can't-"

"Please? I can keep her away from you both. She had no where to go."

Norman was a sucker for Otto's sad face, his little eyes and him sticking his bottom lip out. His puppy dog, and it worked every time. Every. Single. Time.

Norman looked at the kitten, then looked to Otto. He would regret it later on, when his son came home and started to sneeze and blow his snot everywhere. He could hear his sons complaining already.

".....Fine, but! Please take it to the vet or something."

Otto smiled and nodded, looking at the small kitten and kissing the top of her head. She let out a small meow and nuzzled into his face. Norman smiled a little and blew his nose again.

"If you'll excuse me, I have to go take a shower. And- pleased, when you come back. Also take a shower."

Otto rolled his eyes with a smile, and nodded. Him and the kitten watched Norman go up the stairs, muttering about how he was tricked again. The octopus sighed happily.

"What should I name you?"