6

( from my old book )

: inspired by the fact that in nwh, Octavius became a father figure, like he always was, also the fact that Peter 2 always thought of Norman as a father as well

:Nwh spoilers? I don't think so but you can be the judge of that.

"Octo-dad! Are you ready?!" Peter 3 asked, Octavius sighed, looking down at his back suit. "Im not sure this fits me very well." He mumbled. "Dont be silly, you look great." Peter 2 said fixing his tie.

Octavius sighed "Are you sure he's going to be impressed?" Peter 1 came into the room, nodding happily. "I know he will, well uh- I don't really know him...but-" Peter 2 interupped him, "Yes, he'll be impressed."

"Impressed you were able to change your clothes with those robot arms." Peter 3 snickered. Making then all laugh a little. Octavius took a breath and looked at his watch, "It's almost time." He mumbled starting to feel the nerves again.

"Your going to do good Otto." Aunt May said coming into the room, she leaned against the doorway and watched as the 3 Peters tired to put little bow ties on the mechanical arms. "Thank you May."

.......

"Can you chill out?" Electro muttered, Norman sighed and fixed his suit "I haven't been on a date in a long time," the lizard doctor laughed "It's normal to be nervous then." He hissed out. Norman cleared his throat and practiced a smile, not having to do so in so long.

"Stop that," Electro said shivering, not liking the smiles this man was making. Norman rolled his eyes and looked down to his untied tie. "Any of you know how to tie a tie?" He asked looking at them with puppy dog eyes.

Flint sighed and got up off of his seat. Grabbing the dark green tie and folding it to look professional. Once he finished Norman pushed off the little bits of sand that got on the suit before smiling. "Thank you Flint." Flint hummed and went back to sit down.

"It's time." The lizard said. Norman took a deep breath and smiled to himself again. "Don't let that goblin dude out." Electro laughed. Norman quickly frowned and glared at him, "Thank you." He scoffed.

"Just go." Flint said laying his head back, Norman nodded, grabbing his coat and opening the apartment door. Pathetic goblin mumbled within Normans head. Norman ignored it, not wanting the goblin to ruin this night.

.....

Octavius stood awkwardly in front of a small restaurant, trying his best to ignore the strange looks from passing people. Along with the people inside the restaurant. He did enjoy the gasps from children, who were amazing by the moving arms.

"Psst!" Octavius looked around, "over here!" He looked around some more before setting his eyes on a bush. A bush that happened to be holding Peter 1, 2 and 3. How 3 people fit in that small bush was beyond him.

"What are you doing here?" Octavius asked slowly going closer to them. Peter 1 smiled nervously "We just wanted to....uhm.....make sure you had a good time." Octavius hummed while nodding his head. "Oh really?" He asked. The 3 of them nodded "Yeah! So uhm, have fun!" Peter 2 said before grabbing the others and pulling them down.

Octavius laughed a little and turned around, gasping when he came face to face with Norman. "What are you laughing about?" He asked smiling softly. Octavius cleared his throat and awkwardly looked around. "Umm, there was a silly raccoon over there in the bush." He lied.

Norman hummed and looked behind the bigger man, seeing a little bit of brown hair sticking out. He smirked and nodded, not wanting to question it. "Let's go inside then." Octavius suggested, Norman nodded and headed to the door, stopping when one of Octavius' arms opened it for him.

Norman blushed and thanked the arm, which on turn made the robot arms nod its small head like claws. They went inside and sat down at an empty table. Octavius quickly pulled out Normans chair, thinking back to his first date with his wife. Norman sat down and chuckled.

"You're a romantic Octavius." He laughed, leaning his elbows on the table. Octavius chuckled and blushed softly, leaning his elbows on the table as well. They looked into each other's eyes for a little bit. "I never noticed how nice your eyes are" Octavius mumbled.

Norman snickered and pulled away. "Your smile is nice also..." Otto hummed and held Normans hands from across the table. They awkwardly laughed as they got interrupted by a waiter. "Hello...sirs, what can I get you to drink..?" He asked awkwardly trying to not stare at the robotic arms from Octavius.

"I have a water young man." Otto said looking over and removing his hands. Norman hummed "I'll have a coke." The waiter nodded and slowly left, as if he thought the arms were like snakes. Otto laughed softly, having one of the arms cuddle into his neck. "I can't believe you put bow ties on them." Norman laughed.

Otto chuckled "I didn't." Norman raised his eyebrow "What? So they did huh?" He asked slowly reaching out his hand to fix the crooked tie. "No, Peter put them on them."

"Peter? As in Peter Parker?" Norman asked. Otto nodded and thought wether or not it would be best to explain, "Well, yes but no, there are actually 3 Peters." Norman squinted his eyes trying to make sense of this. "3 of them?" He asked. Otto nodded "I actually, am a father figure to all 3 of them."

Norman took a second before nodded. "Oh. Well that's nice." He said unsure of what to actually say. It wasn't like he was lying, he did think it was nice that Otto was somewhat of a father to (3) Peter(s).

"Their, actually outside right now." Otto said looking out the window, immediately seeing the 3 duck behind something. Norman looked out the window as well and laughed. "Oh. Well how lovely, I get to meet the whole family."