44

(Vampire Norman, idk just speaks to me. Also Norman doesn't know Peter is Spiderman, idk why just go with it)

Otto was in his small house, working on some projects in the moonlight. His mechanical arms waving around to find parts and put them together. A sudden noise came from behind them, making Otto's arms quickly attack the intruder.

"Ah! W-wait" the voice said, Otto quickly turned and looked at the man. Norman. "What are you doing here?" He asked quickly throwing off his black gloves. "I was walking around, you know...finding something to eat." He whispered the last part.

Otto sighed and grabbed a small towel, bringing it over and wiping a small amount of blood next to the others mouth. Norman smiled weakly, bring is hand to Otto's arm. "Where did you leave them." Otto asked.

Norman rolled his eyes "I didn't kill them, Otto have more respect for me."  The other man scoffed a laugh and took away his hand, throwing the now bloody towel on the table. His mechanical arms observed the vampire, catching a lie.

Norman sighed and shrugged "I haven't eaten in a while, with that Spiderman going around." He scoffed. Otto rolled his eyes and turned around, going back to working on his plans. The older man looked from behind his shoulder and watched.

"You're not angry at me right?" He asked softly. Otto hummed, not giving Norman the reaction he wanted. They stayed in silence for a little while before Norman started to get worked up again.

The thing is, vampires are not only hungry durning the night, but they get very worked up from sleeping all day long. Full of energy to say it lightly. This was one thing Norman hated, because being hyper made him hungry, and it seemed to make Otto annoyed, especially when he was working.

"Watch television, Norman." Otto mumbled, turning his head to look at Norman. The vampire sighed and sat down on the others couch, turning on the bulky tv that Otto needed to eventually get rid of. Norman flipped through the channels, finally landing on a game show.

Otto continued working until the wee morning. When he noticed that the sun was starting to come up, he didn't waste time to close the large curtains. He went over to his lover, who was watching the tv lazily, and offered a short nap.

"Don't you have work soon." Norman asked. Otto shrugged and looked at his watch "A meeting at 1, other than that, nothing." The other nodded and quickly went over to Otto's bed, laying down and getting ready for his full day of sleep.

Otto patted his back and went to take off his uncomfortable clothes. Getting into bed and kissed Normans head and fell off into sleep.

- bonus -

"H-hello? Sir are you awake?? I called an ambulance! Stay with me!"

Luckily that 'meal' survived, but he was very confused and concerned about going out at night. And he went on to write a book about vampires, getting lots of moneeeeey.