50

(good lord this is the 50th chapter?????? damn— also, this chapter is just for fun, I just saw all these questions on Tumblr, plus I'm taking the personalities from NWH since they seemed to act differently from the original movies...🤠)

1. Who’s the primary protector of the two? :
Otto is more of a protector, Norman does his part though.

2. Who sleeps in and who is the early bird?
Norman takes pride in his beauty sleep, so he sleeps in. Otto is the early bird in his own way.

3.  Who is the least patient?
Otto. Definitely Otto.

4. Which of the two listens to old music and which one is more into the newer stuff?
Otto is a classical guy, but he'll try newer music once in a while. Norman got scared by the amount of songs about butts and dipped (aka he enjoys oldies).

5. Who’s the first one to quit a new hobby because they’re not great at it on the first try?
Idk I just feel like neither of them would, they would at least give it another shot before quiting.

6. Who holds a grudge the longest?
Norman holds onto the grudges, especially when he had Goblins roaming around in his head.

7. Who secretly knows all the lyrics to the other’s favorite songs but refuses to expose themselves?
Norman knows all the words to Otto's favorite song, but knows if he told him about it, Otto would make jokes about it.

8. Which of the two is more likely to stand out in a crowd?
Otto literally has robotic tentacle arms.....

9. Who has the most self-control?
They both have little to no self control, but Otto does better at it than Norman.

10. Who whines the most when they get sick?
Idk why....but Otto is the one who would whine.