16

Hope I did this idea justice 😔✋🏻

"Norman please, im awfully tired, Cant we just lay down?" Otto's plea for some sleep fell on Normans bad hearing, he shook his head and grabbed the others arm. "have faith in me Otto, it'll be fun." Otto sighed and regretfully agreed to the idea, getting up and grabbing his coat.

He yawned as the shorter man continued to pull him out the door and into the chilly night. Norman held Otto's hand as they slowly started walking down the street. "Why cant we go home Norman..." Norman rolled his eyes and playfully shoved his arm. "Its only been a minute Otto. Just relax and enjoy it."

Otto hummed and looked down to his feet as they walked. He had to admit that it was nice getting out of the house, he only ever went to work or to the pizza place Peter worked at. He wouldn't admit this to Norman, no way no how. He and the Goblin version would 100% mock him for eternity.

Norman cuddled the side of his face into Otto's arm, holding it with his own. Otto looked over at him and smiled softly, moving his robotic arm to hold the side of Normans waist. They stayed silent as they continued to walk down the side walk. Now in a small shops area, Norman took notice of some flowers.

He pulled away from Otto, earning an odd look from him. "I'll be right back. Stay here. Don't move." He put his hands on Otto's chest and held him there, before leaving quickly into the small shop.

Otto hummed and waited, deciding it was better to do as the small man said. He waited for about 3 minutes, which seemed like forever in his eyes, until Norman finally came back out. "Close your eyes Otto." He said, hiding something behind his back.

Otto smiled and closed his eyes. He knew what it was, it was obvious that Norman just went into a small flower shop. "Alright, open them." Otto opened his eyes, and to his surprise, it wasn't flowers....it was a small box of chocolates.

"You thought I was going to get you flowers huh?" Norman chuckled and shove the box gently into Otto, the other took it and looked at it, chuckling to himself. "I...did not expect that." He laughed. Norman hummed and wrapped his arms around Otto's once again.

"You're full of surprises." Otto laughed putting the small box into his large coat. Norman nodded with a sassy expression, "alright then, it's getting cold. Lets go home," he said yawning. Otto rolled his eyes "Oh now you want to go home," he joked.

Norman hummed and shoved his face into Otto's arm for warmth. "Yes. Now let's go before we die from hypothermia."