7

( story from my old book )

: Teacher/Modern Au I suppose.
: Like the prompt says.
: (Edited)

Online schooling seemed to ruin a lot of things, but in this case, it ruined the hard work the two teachers spent keeping their relationship secret from the students. It was obvious that they couldn't just not be in the same room when they had class, or that Otto or Norman wouldn't have to get something and move within the camera frame.

.........

"Alright, students I sent the...doc to the classroom, please open it and get started with the questions." Norman said trying his best to not seem like an old fool. "Mr. Osborn?" Someone's small voice asked, he hummed "Yes?" He asked rubbing his eyes slightly.

"Not to pry, but who was that in the background?" The student asked embarrassed. Norman looked behind him and sighed, seeing his lover slip away into the other room. He shook his head "No one," he said and cleared his throat.

"You have a wife Mr. O?" Someone else asked, making the class slightly laugh. Norman rolled his eyes and smiled slightly "Settle down now," he mumbled and tried to cover his blushing face. "Hey, Harry's in this class, right?" The same person asked.

"Hey, Harry. Your dad have a wife?" Harry groaned and shook his head. "No," he said not wanting this attention. "Can we get back to work?" Norman asked sternly, making everyone quiet. "Yes sir." They all mumbled.

He nodded "Good. Now if you need anything raise your hand or say something."

..........

"Alright students, if you would look at the video I sent you, it should explain how to make this project at home, and what you should need. Please mute yourselves when watching it and let me know when you're finished." Otto said typing something's in. They did so.

Otto sighed and muted himself, yawning and stretching. This online schooling was not working out well for his class, seeing as he taught his students how to make things, not just awkwardly talk to them and send them google docs.

"Octavius?" The man looked over to see his lover, "I'm muted honey," he said and sat up fully. Looking to the screen for a split second to make sure nobody needed him, Norman smiled and silently waved to him. "I don't have class yet," he mumbled.

Otto nodded and smiled softly. "Rest then, you look exhausted." Norman sighed "I can't, Harry needs help with his work." He groaned then laughed slightly. Otto chuckled and got up, quickly going over to him and pecking him on the lips. "That better not have been caught on camera," Norman mumbled.

Otto looked back to the camera, shaking his head "No, I don't think so." He smirked at him "I love you honey," Norman laughed and caressed his cheek "I love you too. Now go. They're probably going to wonder where you went."

.......

"Doctor?" Otto hummed looking at the students, "I don't really understand what to do with this, I mean I---" Otto listened carefully to the women's question, humming his way through it. So focused that he didn't notice all of their eyes to the back of him. "Uhm, Mr. O." Someone muttered. "Is that Mr. Osborn?"

Otto quickly looked behind him, facing his lover's sneaky self. Norman smiled for a split second before whispering "sorry, I uh, needed to get my charger." He showed his charger.

Otto laughed and looked back to the class. "Not a word." He said trying to stop himself from laughing. Norman awkwardly waved to the class and slipped back out of the room. "So, I suppose you know now." Otto said and cleared his throat "Let get back to work."