41

( Norman Osborn being a baby when he's sick is something I enjoy thinking about)

Otto hadn't seen such a baby before. The man, who was older than him, was acting like a child who had a cold.  Norman was being stubborn and not wanting to take the cold medicine, throwing a small fit when Otto practically shoved it in his mouth.

"I'm not treating my husband like a baby. Take the medication and rest." He said crossing his arms and watching as Norman tried to drown out the taste with the water. One of Otto's robotic arms gently pulled up the blanket, covering Norman to his waist.

"I want to get up. I have work to do." He tried to get up, only to be held down by Otto's many arms. "Curse you! You octopus!" Norman said trying to shove them off of them.

"Relax Norman. If you don't I'll have to lay on you." Otto threatened. Norman scoffed and started to relax, not wanting to weight of the half man half metal man on top of him. As it is Norman was a twig compared to him.

Otto smiled and kissed Normans forehead, "Get some rest honey." Norman only grumbled and turned around, facing away from Otto.

Otto shook his head and watched Norman mutter to himself before trying to fall asleep. And Norman said he acted like a baby. Ha.