1

:Prompt ) Peeping at them through that book in the library.
: Highschool AU
: (Unedited)

Norman quietly went to the back of the school library to study. He was happy to find that he was the only one back there at the moment.

After sitting down and pulling out his books for his classes, he prompted them up and started to read through the pages quietly.

After a little bit of time, Normans ears twitched, hearing someone coming to the back. He quirky gulped hoping it was no one he knew, or rather no one that would beg for his help on the biology homework.

He peeked over and saw a teen boy like himself (obviously) looking though the books on the shelf. He would pick one up, look at the cover and then put it back in its place.

Norman didn't realize he was staring at the brown haired boy, until said not turned and looked at him. Normans face turned read as he quickly looked down to his book, rereading every line he had read previously.

The boy chuckled softly and finally grabbed the book he was looking for. He went to the desk just in front of Norman and sat down. Grabbing a pencil and paper from the small bin beside the computer.

Norman sucked in a breath and looked over his book once more. He felt like a creep or something, but it was as if he wanted to know what this boy was doing.

He had to have watched the boy boringly reading a book for a minute before said boy lifted his head again and looked into his eyes. He smiled at him awkwardly, Norman just hid behind the book again.

Normans heart pounded as he heard the chair from that table scoot out. He heard the footsteps coming closer and closer. He wanted to just drop dead, nothing is more embarrassing than having someone ask why they were staring at you.

"Excuse me?" The voice was soft, obviously a whisper, but not just like that. Norman looked over, not saying a word. The boy chuckled "Could you please stop staring at me? I really need to get this biology paper done." Norman nodded "I-im sorry, I didn't mean to stare." He muttered.

The boy shook his head "No it's okay, just uh, don't continue?" He said more of a question. Norman nodded, then got an idea. "You know....I know a lot about biology..." As if it was some sort of flirting tactic.

The boy hummed and seemed to think it over, before nodded "Okay, so, could you help me?" Norman nodded and smiled. "Yeah, sure."

"I'm Otto by the way,"

"Interesting name...I'm Norman."

"Haha, I know Norman."