18

Get ready for some angst

Get ready for some angst....😔
( Set in the NWH universe cuz why not )

This fight, unlike ones they've had before, was getting to be very brutal. The two men stood in the middle of Happy's condo yelling at each other about what they had become. Otto was yelling about how stupid Norman was to get like that, to go insane and end up being who he was. Norman was having the same argument.

They were so into their argument that they failed to notice the odd looks from the others in the room. Young Peter was very confused, trying his best not to intervene with their conversation but yet he wanted it all to stop.

"You are insane Norman! Fully, mentally insane!" Otto yelled, trying to move his robotic arms. Normans lip quivered "It's not me! I would never-" Otto shook his head. "This is you Norman! This isn't the goblin! This is you!"

The amount of yelling was starting to get concerning. Sandman and Max just stayed clear, not wanting to get involved with the argument that was none of their business. "What about you?! You've gone insane just as much!" Norman yelled. "I don't know what happened to you....I-i don't even know who you are anymore! You're a god damn octopus!"

Otto's face grew with more anger. "You never knew who I was!" His voice boomed. It took a lot for Norman not to shake, or the others as well. "You were to wrapped up in those damn experiments! You've killed yourself! And what? Now you don't even know who you are!"

"It's not my fault!" Norman yelled, small tears gathering in his eyes. "It is your fault! You turned yourself into a psychopath!" The yelling was endless, and it was all the same things just re worded. It needed to end.

"Guys stop this," Peters small voice wasn't getting though. And he was stopped to make anymore attempts by May. "You're scaring him Otto! He's trying to help us!" Otto payed no mind to it, not fully caring about that. "What? Like how you probably terrified your son?! You care more about this random version of Peter than your own son!"

They all went quiet. Even Otto knew he went to far. Norman stood there, staring at Otto. "W-why would you ever say that." The water works started. They all stared at him, not knowing what to do.

Otto's eyes widened and he tried to rush over, but he was being held in place. "Norman im so sorry, I-i." He didn't have any words to say, and it was very clear that Norman wasn't on the best state to hear it.

"I'm so sorry Norman. I was just angry. I didn't mean a word I said, I promise I didn't." He extended his arm to the other, trying to pull him closer to him. Norman looked at him, knowing in his heart that he didn't mean it.

He slowly stepped forward and went into the others embrace. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry Norman. I didn't have the right to say those things." He held the crying man tightly. Otto continued to mumble apologies and things to try and make him feel better.

"What the hell just happened." Max muttered looking at the weird sight.