2

: wouldn't it be awkward to cuddle a man with robotic arms?
:(Unedited)

Neither of the men were cuddlers, sure they enjoyed sitting down and holding each other while watching tv, or talking, but cuddling in bed was a different thing.

It was hard enough for Norman to get close to Octavius for hugs with those huge metal arms, but if he wanted to cuddle it wasn't just hard, it was awkward.

"Norman, maybe this isn't the best idea." Octavius mumbled watching Norman put small blankets over the robotic arms. "They're not going to enjoy being covered," Norman shook his head and finished off the last one.

It was a simple plan, putting the soft blankets on the arms would make them softer and less hard, THEREFORE making it a little easier to cuddle without getting bruises from them.

"If we are going to be in a relationship. Then we need to at least be able to sleep close together." He huffed and sat down on the bed next to Octavius. Octavius laughed softly and nodded "Alright."

Norman hummed in victory and laid back, "alright now lay down, and...uhm...cuddle me." Octavius nodded and laid down beside him, turning himself over and putting his hand on Normans waist.

Norman hummed happily and went closer to him, trying to put his head on the others chest. But it proved to be a little hard with one of the robotic arms now coming in the way. Norman groaned and pushed the arm out of the way, softly of course.

"This isn't going to work Norman." Octavius sighed. Norman rolled back to his spot and nodded. "I guess holding your hand will have to do." Octavius laughed and sat up, taking the small blankets off of the arms.

"I don't think they like you very much after this," one of the arms pushed Norman softly, yet he could tell it was upset. "Alright alright, I'm sorry." He chuckled pressing a soft kiss to the arm.