23

This wasn't recommended by anyone ;)

"I don't know how this happened," Norman muttered gently putting his leg into the warm water. Otto sighed and gave his husband a sad look. "What else could've happened, Norman?" He asked taking the others arm to help him sit down.

Norman frowned and groaned at the water splashing his cuts and bruises. He was lucky that the other part of him didn't break any bones or seriously fractured them. "Its alright Norman, just relax." Otto gathered some water in his hands and let it rain down the others hair and face.

Norman grumbled something under his breath and held his knees up to his chest. Still embarrassed even after all these years to be naked in front of Otto. "I didn't hurt you right?" he asked, seeming to be in pain just from the question. Otto shook his head and grabbed some soap, "No you didn't, i cant say the same to someone else though. Ill check on the news afterwards."

Norman nodded and allowed the other to lather the top part of his body in soap, he softly rubbed off some dried blood while humming a soft tune. "Im not washing your bottom half," he looked at his lover in a sarcastic way, making Norman laugh slightly. "I can do that, thank you. I still need my dignity." he muttered.

Otto chuckled and nodded, turning to grab the shampoo, it was apple scented (which seemed to be Normans favorite to use). He lathered it onto Normans dirty hair and worked it further in. Norman smiled and closed his eyes, much enjoying this head rub. "Enjoying yourself?" Otto laughed washing the soap off of his hands in the water, Norman nodded and laid his head back.

"Your like my...nurse or something." Norman joked. Otto hummed and raised his eyebrow. The two of them stayed silent as Otto continued to wash Normans hair and condition it, only the sound of moving water. It was nice.