42

(Saw a thing about Trans Otto, and I dig it so here ya go, short af cuz I still have writers block, and school sooo)

Norman wasn't stupid, nor was he rude about the fact that Otto used to be someone else. He never asked questions about his lovers past and never saw the need to ask why Otto never wanted to take off his black turtleneck.

After a little while into the relationship, Otto pulled the older man aside and told him about his 'secret', fearing that Norman would think it was gross, and happen to be transphobic against him. It was a little awkward that Norman didn't know what that meant.

After a brief explanation about what it meant, Norman didn't seem to be bothered at all with it. In fact he never asked any questions about it, assuming that in time Otto would explain.

The first time Norman saw his loved naked was interesting, it seemed that Norman somehow forgot about it all. The whole time Norman was fantastic with Otto's scars on his chest, finding them interesting, which made the other feel extremely confused.

None the less, Otto never felt unloved. He never had to feel awkward when around Norman, and he never had a moment of doubt.

They remain a happy couple. Even though Norman most of the time is still confused.