37

(Life sucks ass rn so here's a chapter of our favorite husband's doing karaoke night because nothing's better than two old men singing terribly)

"This is embarrassing Otto." Norman muttered to his drunken husband. Otto shrugged and took another drink of his whisky, offering it to the older man. Norman gladly took it, not wanting to be sober if he was going to be doing this.

"What song are we even going to sing?" Norman mumbled, watching the previous people leave the small stage and go back to the bar. Another person went up there as drunk as a sailor, swaying to the music and not even singing most of the words. Otto shrugged again, he looked at the bar tender in front of him. (Who watched the man singing, cringing a lot)

"What song's you have on?" Otto asked, slurring his words. The bar tender sighed and looked at a list of songs that the old karaoke provided "any song that came out in and before 2009." He said, seeming to feel pain from that. Otto smiled and looked back to his husband "there ya go honey."

Norman awkwardly nodded and downed the last of the whisky, wincing when it burned his throat. He took a breath and stood up, grabbing his husbands hand and taking him to the now empty stage.

Otto wobbled a little and followed the other to the stage. Norman was already feeling the booze wash away any bad thoughts about what they were about to do.

"What song would y'all like?" A drunk women asked, taking a large drink, she offered a small sum of it it Norman as she prepared to set a song. Norman drank a small bit and gave it back, looking to Otto for a song request.

"You know I really like that song....girlfriend....by-" The women smiled widely "Avril Lavigne!" Norman regretting asking. "How the hell do you even know that song?" He asked, feeling his brain going fuzzy.

Otto smirked "heard Harry listening to it once," he chuckled. Norman hummed and listened to the music turn on, getting ready to lose any possible embarrassment he was about to feel.

Hopefully Otto wouldn't remember whatever the hell was about to happen. Damn. If only Harry, Peter 1,2 and 3 + Mary Jane weren't there recording it.