38

Saw this pic of Willem Dafoe-

And decided to make a chapter of Otto looking through an photo album and making Norman mad about it ;)

...

"Hurry up Otto. The house isn't going to clean itself." Norman said shoving a box out of the way. Him, Otto and Bernard were cleaning out one of the huge closets in the house, making room for some new equipment for Otto's work.

Otto rolled his eyes at his husband and opened one of the boxes, "Hey! Don't look in there," Norman said quickly going to close it. Otto raised his eyebrow and tried opening it again, only to get his hand slapped by Norman.

"Leave it alone Octavius." He said sternly, slowly taking his hand off. Otto nodded and rose his hands in defense, Norman glared at him and slowly went back to the box he was moving.

Once the smaller man left the room to put the box somewhere, Otto quickly opened the small box and looked inside. He was a little disappointed when all there was, was a bunch of small books.

He picked one of them up and smirked. "Photo albums...huh..." Hd snickered to himself and shoved one of the small books into his pocket, surprised at how small it was. Norman soon came back and Otto quickly closed the box.

"Get a move on Otto, it's almost night time." Norman said smacking the back of Otto's head playfully. Otto smiled and nodded.

A little while later, Norman had gotten tired and went to take a shower before going to bed, giving Otto the perfect opportunity to get the little book and look inside. He thought of a million things, wanting most of all to see his husbands lovely baby pictures.

He flipped through it, seeing a few photos of what he assumed to be Normans parents, dressed fancy and looking very stern. He saw one photo of a bunch of kids, assuming they were related. Then he saw little baby Norman, well not a baby, but he was 10 years old.

"Must have been school picture day" Otto mumbled containing his laugher, the photo was in black and white but Otto assumed that Norman wore a plain white button up shirt and a black tie. Classic things.

He poked around some more, seeing a photo of Norman was Emily, though he ignored it and went on. And soon he hit the jackpot, finding a photo of the great Norman Osborn with long hair, tee shirt and shorts. It was summer apparently, and he looked so happy holding up some child (assuming it was Harry).

Never in Otto's life would he imagine Norman Osborn with long hair. It seemed so out of character for the man, not to say he didn't like it, in fact he thought it was quiet attractive.
"Otto, I'm finished with my shower-" Norman stepped into the room, then stopped.

Looking at Otto then to the small boob(book) in his hand, Otto slowly snuck the book away. Norman glared at him and went forward, grabbing it and tearing it out of the others grasp. "What the hell!" He yelled hiding it to his chest. Otto stayed silent, treating him as if he were a dinosaur.

Needless to say, Norman went off that night. Otto learned his lesson to never touch old books found it boxes. Well, he'll try not to anyway.

(Ok y'all, I'm out of town, in doctor's offices so things are bein slow as hell rn)