35

(woah pulling out the angst, I am in no way calling my man's a cheater but for the sake of this chapter he is)
(Also really really short cuz I'm outta town)

Otto couldn't believe what he was seeing, the man he loved was with someone else. There in the soft and once warm bed was the feeling of cold and hard. "Please! Otto I can explain!" Norman said tumbling out of the bed.

Otto quickly left the room, making his way to the front door with the only intention of leaving and never coming back. Norman caught up to him and gripped his shoulder, making the other man shove him off.

Norman retracted his hand. Looking unbelievably guilty and ashamed, Otto scoffed and looked down at him, so angry that he was afraid he would lash out and hit the man in front of him. He would never hit his partner, ever.

"Otto. Please." Normans voice quivered, Otto simply shook his head and turned away from him. "Don't talk to me Norman. I'm leaving." He muttered. Normans eyes watered, he knew it was pointless to go after him, after all he had ever reason to leave him and never come back.

Norman stayed in place, almost breaking down when he heard the front door slam shut with such anger. He tried to pull himself together the best he could, telling himself that he had no right to be sad over what was his own doing.

Otto on the other hand was so angry that he started destroying everything in his path. He threw stones, he threw over trash cans and pushed past people so hard that they fell down and crused him while they got back up.

It was over, Otto knew that, Norman knew that. Some might tell him that it was only one time, and that he truely felt horrible about it, and of course it was true, he did feel horrible about it. But that changed nothing, Otto knew that once someone became a cheater, they stayed one.