34

(plots all over the place, meaning this isn't a specific point in the movie, it's all from my head :) but I wanted a retake on the one bed trope, and I wanted to add our lovely villains into the mix)

"How are we supposed to sleep in this small ass condo?" Max asked crossing his arms. Peter looked around and awkwardly muttered his plan of sleeping on air mattresses. "You only have 3 of them." Flint observed.

Peter sighed and looked down in defeat. There was 100% chance that they would have to either share the mattresses with each other or figure something else out. "Well, I'm not sharing with sandman over here," Max said looking at the man, who simply shrugged and sat on the couch. "And I'm not sleeping with tentacle arms, OR with two personalities."

Otto rolled his eyes and muttered a small 'i don't want to share with you either'. Norman nodded, wanting to make a pathetic joke that he didn't want to share a bed with himself either. "If Lizard guy isn't coming in, I'll sleep in that bed." Flint muttered. "O-okay! Peter said happy this was working out. "This works!"

"W-where are you guys going to sleep?" Peter asked turning his attention to Otto and Norman. Norman hummed and looked at the remaining bed, then looked back at Otto. "We could share if you don't want to take the couch." "Why cant you take the couch." Otto said raising his eyebrow.

"Because it'll hurt my back. I'm not 20 Otto." Norman said and took his place on the bed. "I'm not sharing a bed with you Norman." Otto objected, looking at the other Peter for some sort of redemption. Peter just awkwardly smiled and shuffled out of the room "Let me know if you need anything!" Peter said taking off.

"You realize I'm not 20 either, right?" Otto muttered. Norman smiled and scooted over, offering the spot next to him. Otto grumbled and laid down, glaring at Max and Flint as he did so. Max just watched with a grin, while Flint didn't seem to care one bit.

Norman seemed completely content with what was happening, as if he had been waiting for this moment his entire life. "You better not go goblin on me, Norman." Otto hissed settling his robotic arms so he could lay better. Norman shook his head "Don't worry." He mumbled.

"Alright love birds, I'm going to bed." Max said flipping over and getting under his blanket. Otto blushed, both from anger and embarrassment. Flint didn't say much, he just laid down the best he could and did whatever he did to sleep.

Norman yawned softly and pulled the blanket up to his neck. Otto had to do the same since they shared a blanket. Norman closed his eyes and fell to sleep about a minute later, Otto laid awake looking at him. It still freaked him out that he was laying with a dead man, but then again, apparently he was dead as well.

It was nice, seeing Norman so peaceful. Otto gently leaned his head forward and put it on Normans forehead, he closed his eyes and waited for the sleep to consume him.