26

Saw this thing on Tumblr were Rosie was still alive and well, so her, Otto and Norman were in one relationship. Idk thought it was cute so here ya go.

Also this is really short cuz of school, hopefully a longer one will come out soon
......

Rosalie sat down two cups of coffee on the table, she sighed and crossed her arms looking at the two. "You both need to sleep. You've been up for hours," she said in her loving voice.

Otto shook his head "No Rosie, were fine. It's almost finished anyways." He said and looked back to tentical arms blueprint. Norman nodded seconding that and started to write some stuff down.

"Alright," she said not wanting to argue with them. She went over and kissed Otto dearly, then turning over to kiss Normans forehead the same. Norman smiled and waved her good night. "Oh honey? Can you please put on the air conditioner?" Otto asked.

She hummed and turned it on for them. "Good night you two." She said softly, going to their room to get ready for bed. The two men continued on with their work.

"She's to lovely isn't she?" Norman muttered, Otto chuckled and nodded. "Of course she is," he stopped what he was doing to look at Norman. He looked at the smaller man sadly "She loves you just as much, it's just new to her; to all of us."

Norman nodded and leaned over, resting his head on Otto's shoulder. "I miss my Emily sometimes Otto," he muttered. Otto frowned and kissed the top of his head. "I know honey."