Breathtaking was the only word he could find to define how she looked right now.

Yoon Min turned around slowly and flashed a smile. She didn’t know how her simple white gown bounced in the air and pooled around her legs, her long veil brushed over her light brown hair in the sunlight made her look like a fairy. She didn’t even wear a necklace or earrings, yet she looked gorgeous. It was her true beauty that was enhancing her, and touched his heart. Even her beautiful, pure face that resembled the moon had light makeup. And the bouquet of white flowers she was holding was the same as his one.

Seokjin's felt like if he died the next minute, he won't have any regrets because he saw her already. Upon seeing her, not only raised the acceleration of his heartbeat, but also the warm tickling sensation in his stomach. His eyes were locked with hers, unable to break away anyhow. He could stare at her forever, not just now. He could do everything to see her like this again and again. And the fact made him more happy that she was dressed like this only for him. She was going to be his wife.

“Look at you--” He let out only this far and walked to her slowly, a palm covering his shocked mouth.

She raised her chin a bit and bragged, followed by a giggle, “Don't I look like Mrs. Kim?”

“You look gorgeous. N-no, more than that. You look so beautiful, Yoon Min. I didn’t know I could ever see you like this.” There were proud tears in his eyes that were refusing to fall.

Yoon Min blushed at his words and quickly changed the topic, “But look, someone looks too handsome that my insides are flipping right now.”

He chuckled softly and cupped her left cheek to look at her properly. Every part of her looked extraordinary. How could she look so beautiful? This was illegal.

“Stop staring, mister. I'm already too red just by having you in front of me.” Though she said that, she didn’t really want him to stop caressing her.

“I think I won't be able to keep my eyes off you for a second.” He closed his eyes and his forehead came in touch with hers.

Yoon Min loved him for making her heart go nuts over small things. They stayed like that quietly for a good minute, inhaling each others' scents, feeling warmth of their presence. Marriage was the best gift they could give each other. An everlasting memory.

After a while, he took her hand and stared at it, “I'm nervous.” He said with a concerned tone. “I'm happy, yes...actually I'm ecstatic for this. But I'm still nervous. Is this normal?”

She blinked and nodded her head. “We can do this. We can go through this. As long as we have each other, we'll be alright, Seokjin.”

Finding comfort in her words, he wanted to kiss her but he didn’t know how he stopped himself then. He smiled and put a strand of hair behind her hair.

“Ready?”

“As I'll ever be.”

When they stepped out in their backyard, Yoon Min gasped at ethereal scenary in front of her. White; everything was white. There were white flowers of different kinds, white scented candles glowing, white balloons and ribbons fluttering around the garden trees. The color suit with the nature so well. She had a big smile on her face as she glanced at Seokjin.