Chapter 52: meeting the higher ups

Start from the beginning

You shook your head

"No. We are trying to find somewhere secluded but it's rather too close to a town or too expensive."

"You know if you do go meet the higher ups they could offer you a job and you can make a load of money."

You blinked in surprise

"That's a great idea! Also...have you told your family about the incident."

Ace shook his head

"We all made a vow not to tell anyone until it's safe for the animatronics or you allow us to, I trust my family but I don't know if they be able to keep it a secret. Grams has a tendency to accidental tell a secret. The twins couldn't keep a secret to save their lives. Everybody else I think they'd be fine. But still I'm keeping it a secret."

"Yeah I wished I you know... 'technically' owned them. You know say they don't belong to fazbear company they belong to me. Cause they technically still belong to fazbear company. If anybody found out it would be considered stealing."

"Yeah even though you saved them from burnt alive. Maybe that's something you could also do if you get hired by the higher ups."

You showed a face of confusion

"If you found to way for the company to give you legal right to those animatronics then they'll technically be yours."

"And then they can finally be free to do what they want to do!"

"Yeah."

You and ace high fives each other

"It's settled! I'm going to meet the higher ups."

"Yeah!"

You got on the phone with you boss

"Hello?"

"Hey boss. It's me y/n. Is that offer still up?"

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

"Okay monty. Let's give your legs a try. Remember we're here to support you if you have any trouble."

Monty nodded and he started standing up and he had to find his balance. Then he took a couple steps but really wobbly. But after a few steps he was better. But his legs kinda gave out. You, your uncle, glitch caught him

"Well that was really good monty! I think you just need to adjust to having legs again."

You'd aid smiling

"Yeah it's sorta weird having them again."

Monty said sitting down and moving them around in a curious manner

"Well we just need to be patient. I still think they still need a few more tweaks to work out. But I'm sure you'll have new legs in no time."

You said encouragingly

"Chica how's that voice box?"

She let out some weird screech

You let out a nervous laugh

"Looks like we still have to work on that."

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

Moon was bored and started climbing around. He saw you awake drinking a energy drink. He was mad! You were supposed to be sleeping around the time. It's was 4:45am. He got up on a high ledge then jumped onto your back.